It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: loss of my world
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:45 pm 
new user

Lost my husband to suicide in may of 2008 and it still hurts to this day every thing reminds me of him I have 3 kids and they miss their daddy so much. I want him back so bad he was my world, my soulmate. He was the best at everything daddy, husband, and would have been a great grandpa but he never gave us that chance now grandkids will grow up without a grandpa. They will miss out on alot without him being here.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: loss of my world
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:22 am 
new user

I too have lost my husband of 34 years to suicide 5 years ago and find it difficult to comprehend, looking for someone to talk to. I am now expecting my 5th grandchild first grandchild he will not see, bitter sweet moment.
God bless.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:33 pm 
new user

Lost my husband of almost 28 years to suicide in March. For those of us left behind, I don't think we ever get over that choice. He, too, left behind 2 children, and 2 grandchildren. Even as a Christian, it is incomprehensible. I plaster a smile on my face and cry at night.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:44 am 
new user

I am so sorry for your loss. 5yrs. ago May my sister lost her husband my husbands brother they had a 8yr old a 6month old and one on the way. Me and my husband lost our 16yr. old son this last month. It hurts so bad. I have watched my neice say over and over but my dad would know what to do. She is now 13yrs. old her and my son was very close, she was like a little sister to him. She writes poems, the other day she gave us a poem about our son and her father, at the end she put ( I understand now dad, why you had to go, I know your holding Josh close) maybe our baby understand more than we ever will.....God bless you

Offline Profile