It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:11 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Having Trouble Editing/Adding/Deleting Main Page Content..
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:40 pm 
new user

Hi.. well.. i created this site back in Feb during the fee trial period i added all the information you see on main page now.. sideshow.. pics.. poems and music player..
Buuut I would like to add new pics .. poems etc.. and i am having no problem with actually inserting info.. editing.. its just that when done with all changes i press the SAVE button.. it does its little loading thing.. and says all my changes have been made successfully.. but in all actuality its still EXACTLY the same as i started before all changes i had made ( new pics,deletions, editing.. etc ) :x

I have tried everything i could think of.. please .. any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!.. this is soooooo frustrating.

Thank You so Much!
Lisa McQuade daughter of Millie Hunsinger 10/07/51 - 1/22/08

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Having Trouble Editing/Adding/Deleting Main Page Content
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:29 pm 
Site Admin

lmcquade26 wrote:
Hi.. well.. i created this site back in Feb during the fee trial period i added all the information you see on main page now.. sideshow.. pics.. poems and music player..
Buuut I would like to add new pics .. poems etc.. and i am having no problem with actually inserting info.. editing.. its just that when done with all changes i press the SAVE button.. it does its little loading thing.. and says all my changes have been made successfully.. but in all actuality its still EXACTLY the same as i started before all changes i had made ( new pics,deletions, editing.. etc ) :x

I have tried everything i could think of.. please .. any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!.. this is soooooo frustrating.

Thank You so Much!
Lisa McQuade daughter of Millie Hunsinger 10/07/51 - 1/22/08

Hello. We have TESTED your website. Please look:
http://milagrosmillie-hunsinger.last-memories.com/ We have added there on 6 different places text TEST. And there is no problem with editing your website. We have added there without any problem also one picture. Please try to use Internet Explorer 7 or send to us info about your computer and web browser. Thank You.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Ok.. Figured it out.. THANK YOU
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:26 pm 
new user

thank you sooo much for the quick response.. when i need to edit the main page i need to disable the slide show (from slide.com).. then add again when done editing.. I'm thinking the code or something interferes with the whole editing process .. i did a few trial and error and it DEF was the slide show that was at fault..

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Ok.. Figured it out.. THANK YOU
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:20 am 
Site Admin

lmcquade26 wrote:
thank you sooo much for the quick response.. when i need to edit the main page i need to disable the slide show (from slide.com).. then add again when done editing.. I'm thinking the code or something interferes with the whole editing process .. i did a few trial and error and it DEF was the slide show that was at fault..

Hello. We have looked on generated codes from www.slide.com. After that we have rebuild our main page editor and from now you can add <embed> codes from www.slide.com without any problem to your website. You can edit your website without disabling slide shows.

Admin

Offline Profile