It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:37 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Admins Please Read
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:30 pm 
new user

For the last two months I have been requesting a new Memorial book file for my daughters website but I still have not received it. I have sent numerous emails asking if I could be informed when it would be available but I still have not gotten any responses back.I would like a new book file as I have added a lot of new items to my daughters website and want the book to be updated with the new items. I also would like a new book file so I can print out a book for my father who does not have a computer, I was going to make one for his birthday as I stated in the emails I sent but that has now passed and he keeps asking me when I am going to send him the book and I don't know what to tell him anymore. It states on your website that you can request a new book file once a month and it generally takes 24 hours to be sent, please just let me know when I can expect my new book file that shows all my new editions to my daughters website. Thank you Marian

http://melissa-platt.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Admins Please Read
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:49 am 
Site Admin

Hello. We are very sorry about the last month on www.last-memories.com. From 1st. october everything change and the support will work perfect as before. We prepare new services and old like memorial book and anlytics will work correctly. Thank You.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Admins Please Read
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:40 am 
new user

Thank you so much for letting me know.

Offline Profile