It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:01 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: No one is answering my emails! Please help!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:03 am 
new user

I have sent several emails and i'm getting no reply. One of the main reasons I moved to this site is because the customer service on the old site I was on was horrible. When I click on the "Visitors Statistics" on my sons site it no longer brings me to the statistics it brings me a page telling me to sign in to google analytics. I did not set up google analytics, you guys did so I have no idea how to sign in, with a password etc. Can someone please fix this for me. This is another main reason I switched over to this site is for the visitors statistics and it just stopped working about a month ago. It worked fine before I have no idea what happened. It also said something about my browswer cookies but they are set right, so it's not that. If someone could please fix this I would really appreciate it! Thank you. My sons site link is below.

Mandy Henderson
http://erik-anderson.last-memories.com/

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: No one is answering my emails! Please help!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:43 am 
Site Admin

Hello.
Every time we try to respond on your emails...We are still working on new system of statistics for your websites because Google analytics blocked our own system so we must prepare new one. In a few days the system will be ready and every user which has lifetime membership will have automatically the new system of statistics on websites activated. No requesting will be needed any more. Please be patient. The new system will be ready for your websites on 1. December 2009. Thank You

admin

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:32 pm 
new user

OK, thank you for getting back to me, updating me and for all your work. I appreciate it! Thank you..

Mandy

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:41 pm 
Site Admin

Hello. Please try to test your stat from your edit page. Thank You.

Offline Profile