It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:12 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Does music help you in the grieivng process?
Yes 83%  83%  [ 5 ]
No 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 6
 Post subject: Help with finding music
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:52 pm 
new user

First, let me say that this site offers some new and wonderful options that other memorial sites don't. I don't know how you manage to offer such wonderful services, such as the video's, at such a low price, but thank you.

For those of you who are trying to find meaningful music for your memorial page, I invite you to visit my web site, The Memorial Music Library. There are over 430 songs that deal with loss and grief that you can listen to at the site. Only a few are available for download because I try to encourage the legal purchase of music, but, having said that, in the five years the site has been on the internet, I've never said no when someone emails asking for an MP3 copy of a song (or two).

Along with being the the best place on the web to listen to songs that deal with loss, many visitors to the site find that just listening to the music brings them comfort. The busiest time at the site is between midnight and 3 am, when many of us feel alone with our grief.

I don't sell anything on the site, there are no adds, etc. I lost my brother and mom within a short time of each other and the web site grew out of my search for music that helped me deal with my loss. Over the years many visitors have suggested songs that I've added and I actively search out new and meaningful music. Several independent artists have contacted me and donated their songs to the site.

I hope that you visit the site and find music that touches your heart and helps you to honor your loved one.

http://littlecoop.100megsfree5.com/ :idea:

Offline Profile