It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: (Re)Introduce Yourself, Your Angel, Your Angel's Story
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:58 pm 
new user

My name is Carol Rowe. Our precious 17 yo daughter, Chelsea Michelle, went home to be with our Lord on April 26, 2008. She died as a result of a tragic motorcycle accident on which she was the passenger. She was just being given a ride around the block. Unfortunately, she didn't have mature enough judgement that would let her know that these people were not really her friends. Instead of telling us where they were going, we were pointed in the opposite direction. It took us two days to find their bodies. Apparently the driver was going too fast around a curve and didn't make it. They slammed into a tree and were killed instantly. If she had lived any time at all, the district attorney could have pressed charges against the supposed friends who kept us from finding her for two days. I talked with the police and our attorney about pressing charges and that is the answer we were given. Chelsea was not drinking or taking drugs. She was not that kind of girl.

Because of her massive injuries, we were unable to view her body, but we asked her cousins to put together a collage of pictures. We had other pictures sitting around also. Chelsea was very active in Beauty Pageants and did very well. It helped give her confidence in her carraige and talking to people. She was able to speak in public without problems. We are very proud of her accomplishments. She was also very active in volunteer work. Her favorite charity was working with an agency who helped abused and neglected children.

At her visitation and funeral, there were so many people in attendance people were parking in the cemetery. The funeral home said that was the largest attendance they had ever had.
Chelsea and I were very close, we did so many things together. My heart is truly broken. The only way I have been able to make it through this nightmare is through the prayers of countless individuals and the strong medication I take twice daily. My husband has been suffering also, but he has two jobs that have kept him busy and I am at home most of the time due to disabling illnesses. We go on because we wake up everyday. I try to help others who have come to this journey after me.
We live in Alabama. Chelsea's website is http://chelsea-rowe.last-memories.com/

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:09 pm 
new user

My name is K imberly my angel's name is Nasthanial he was 3years,11 months when he went heaven he was born in Calif he passed away jan31 2009 here in Utah.his page is www.nathanial-cespedes.last-memories.com he was my gift from god he taught his father and I more love than we had ever known.he also put so much joy in our lives that our hearts were so full that they were beating so fast.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:53 am 
new user

My son Asher was born Jan. 29 2009. He died of SIDS May 20 2009. My heart is shattered. I dont know how to pick back up from this. I miss him dearly... My name is Tabitha.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:10 am 
new user

my name is deyanelin, username deya
my lil angels name is moises angel robles galvez, i was 8months pregnant,he was born in new york
he was due on march 3 2010, unfortunately he was born sleeping on january 29 2010
my heart is so broken i miss him like crazy.
i really cant say much right now im too hurt im only 21 and i feel so alone on this what im i suppose to do or deal w this i was waiting for him so desperately,now he will never be with me.
everyday i cry everyday i miss him more and more will i ever stop being sad, when will my life come back.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:05 am 
new user

Your User name and real name" MommyOf2 McKayla
Your Angels name(s) Blakely Lynn Lacy
Your Angels Birth Date November 24 2010
Your Angels Death Date November 24 2010
State that you live in NM
Your Angels Memorial Page www.blakelylynnlacy.last-memories.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bL1tPn69V4

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:08 am 
new user

deya wrote:
my name is deyanelin, username deya
my lil angels name is moises angel robles galvez, i was 8months pregnant,he was born in new york
he was due on march 3 2010, unfortunately he was born sleeping on january 29 2010
my heart is so broken i miss him like crazy.
i really cant say much right now im too hurt im only 21 and i feel so alone on this what im i suppose to do or deal w this i was waiting for him so desperately,now he will never be with me.
everyday i cry everyday i miss him more and more will i ever stop being sad, when will my life come back.

My daughter was born sleeping as well. I am also 21. I know what you are feeling.

MommyOf2

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:12 am 
new user

knr8193 wrote:
user name knr8193
my name is Krystal

My daughter, Gracey Claire Rushing, passed away August 29, 2009 unexpectedly. She would’ve been two years old October 23rd.

Here’s my story:
August 17, 2009
I brought my daughter to the doctor because she had fever and green, foul smelling watery diarrhea. The doctor told me that she was teething and sent me home.

August 19, 2009
I brought my daughter back to the doctor asking him to check her out again because I felt like something wasn’t right. She still had a fever (102-104) with the diarrhea. He wrote an order for a stool specimen for salmonella, rotavirus, and c-diff. Before we left he gave Gracey a shot of Rocephin and a hepatitis vaccination.

August 20, 2009
Doctor called me to tell me there was occult blood in Gracey’s stool.
Gracey was diagnosed with salmonella. I asked him if I need to bring her back in and he told me no that the Rocephin would take care of the salmonella.

August 27, 2009
I woke up crying because I felt so sick. I went to my doctor and he swabbed me for the swine flu. It came out negative, but my doctor told me that the swabs are not accurate. He told me that there was a mother and infant that he had the day before with the same symptoms. The mother’s nasal swab was negative and the infants was positive. So, he wanted to treat me for the swine flu. I was diagnosed with flu-like syndrome and UTI. He prescribed me Bactrim DS and Tamiflu. He ordered for me to stay away from work and school for five days. I tried to call Gracey’s doctor to inform him of this, but He was out for the day.

August 28, 2009
I called Gracey’s doctor and I told him what was going on with me. I asked if I could bring Gracey in or if he could call in some medicine for Gracey to take as a preventative for the flu, since she had been sick the previous week. He told me no, that we just need to let the virus run its course if she gets it.

August 29, 2009
I woke up at 1:27 a.m. to find my daughter unresponsive.

To make a long story short, the coroner is still waiting for toxicology results. As of now they don’t know what caused her death. I took it upon myself when Gracey’s body was transferred to the funeral home to take two swabs of Gracey’s mouth and two nasal swabs. I sent the swabs via Fed Ex to a lady in New York. This lady specializes in natural medicine/alternative medicine. She’s worked with members of my family in the past and is currently treating members of my family at this time. She discovered that Gracey had the swine flu. I brought this information to the coroner’s office. They were not nice to me. I was told that they would put undetermined death if the toxicology reports were okay. I begged for them to test her for the swine flu and he told me that there is no reason to do that. I asked to speak with the pathologist and he told me I couldn’t.

I have more information to write, but It frustrates me. So, I’ll have to finish it another time.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story.
Krystal

I can't imagine what you are going through. But I do know the feeling of being brushed of by doctors and nurses. I believe if they would have done their job and listened to me my daughter would still be here.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:17 am 
new user

violet6160 wrote:
Your User name and real name violet6160-Marian
Your Angels name(s) Melissa Sue Mims Platt
Your Angels Birth Date February 3, 1977
Your Angels Death Date December 17, 2008
State that you live in Texas
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) http://melissa-platt.last-memories.com

My daughter Melissa was assaulted by her boyfriend on Oct 3, 2008(he told the police she fell in the bathroom) he let her lay there with no medical help until Oct 8, 2008. I had been trying to get ahold of her and couldn't and asked for a welfare check, she lived in North Carolina and I live in Texas. She was taken to the local hospital and then airlifted to Pitt County Memorial Hospital l in Greenville, NC . She had a brain bleed and blood clot on the right side of her head, a black eye on the left eye, her jaw was broken on the left and right side, she had a huge bruise behind her ear on the left side, bruises on her neck that looked like someone had choked her and bruises on her back, her arms , her legs and stomach. They did a craniatomy that night. After being in the hospital for a week fluid was building up on her brain so they put a drain pn the right side. She was able to talk a little at that time but she couldn't remember what happened to her. She thought her daughter who is 13 was 5 and didn't remember her other daughter at that time.

Then she developed Staphylococcal Meningitis and was given antibiotics to fight that but then she developed another type of staph infection. The doctors were telling us that she was developing alot of necrosis on her brain . Then she got klebsiella infection and that was just to much for her body because of her weakened immune system, they told us there was nothing else they could do and she went to the Lord on Dec 17, 2008.

During this time her boyfriend never once called us to check on her or went to the hospital to see her. As of this date he has still not been charged with anything. They gave him a voice stress test in Feb, 2009 and the detective said he was somewhat deceptive on some of the questions. I asked the detective if they could at least charge him with neglect for leaving her lying for six days with no medical help and he told me Well no because he fed and bathed her , I said How do you know that, because he said that. He couldn't have fed her because her jaw was broken on both sides and they had to feed her through a tube in her nose in the hospital. This man has gotten away with murder.

I wrote a letter to the District Attorney and sent it along with photos of my daughter when she was in the hospital. I have called him but he never answers his phone and I leave my name and number but he still hasn't called me back. I guess Domestic Abuse is not important to Law Enforcement in North Carolina.

I just think how unfair this all is, my daughter was 31 when she passed and she had two beautiful daughters who she will never see grow up and this man goes about his life everyday, but even if he doesn't get charged he will someday have to answer for what he did to Melissa and then she will finally have justice.

This man should not get away with that. I think you should fight it ash ard as you can. I am sure there has to be someone out there who will do a better job of investigating it. But know that man will answer to God one way or another. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.
MotherOf2

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:48 am 
new user

http://tommy-wharff.last-memories.com/index.php

my name is cathy
i lost my son 14 months ago. he passed away in his sleep at age 22. i will never understand why. natural causes. the 2nd year is the worst for me. so many questions and no answers. the pain has not let up any. i miss him so much

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:37 pm 
new user

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask) bradsmom/Julie
Your Angels name(s)Brad--
Your Angels Birth Date Brad--July 4,1986
Your Angels Death Date-Brad--October 6,2007
Samantha--09/04/88-10/06/07
Chris--11/15/82-10/06/07
State that you live in - Mississippi
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) (if you have one) http://www.william-downs.last-memories.com and http://www.myspace.com/forbradandsam

I want to tell you about the most precious treasure that was stolen from me…I didn’t lose it…IT WAS STOLEN…
My day of sadness is about my son Brad, 21, his wife of 3 1/2 months, Samantha, 19 and Chris who I had grown to love as a son, 24. All three of them were living at home with us (me, my husband and handicap daughter....)

October 6, 2007 was an ordinary fall day… It was a Saturday, as I headed home from work, Chris called and said they were hungry... I couldn't understand why 3 adult
(kids) couldn't cook for themselves, so as a joke I stopped at Backyard Burgers and got all 3 of them a kids meal.. They laughed about it when I gave it to them and said they would have to get themselves something on the way out because they were still hungry.... They left the house around 6:00p.m. to go to the car races. They were only gone for an hour when they came home and said that the races were cancelled because of the rain and they were going to change and go to the movies... As they left for the second time that night I was on the computer checking my email.. Chris bent down and gave me a hug and told me that he loved me. I told him to have fun and that I loved him too. Samantha was smiling as she walked out the door. When Brad got to the door he turned around and said "Mom, see you when we get home. I love you." I told him to drive careful and to have a good time and that I loved him too.

An hour later my husband called to say he was going to be a little longer getting home because he had to detour around a car crash on Hwy 53. I told him I would call the kids to let them know so they could come home the back way just in case it was still blocked. I dialed Brad's number and he didn't answer. Not thinking anything at this point I called Samantha. She didn't answer either... Then out of panic, I called Chris...No answer.. I called my husband and told him to go back to the crash and see if it was them. My heart was in my throat. I knew, I just didn’t realize yet how bad…. My brother and sister came over to be with me and we started calling the police, the highway patrol and the hospitals. When my husband got back to the crash site the police told him to leave or they would arrest him. My sister took my keys from me so I couldn’t leave. I needed to go find them.. They didn’t want me driving because I was so panicked. While on the phone with the local hospital I found out that they had 2 of the victims. I called my husband and sent him to the hospital. Somehow, I ended up on the phone with the coroner and I was screaming at him..”IS MY SON DEAD…IS MY SON DEAD?” And he said “yes, I believe he is.” I threw the phone and screamed at the top of my lungs and screamed and screamed.. “No not my baby.”. This couldn’t be true. Things like this happen to other people; not to me.. I jumped in the car and my sister took me to the hospital. I had to find my husband.. He was fixing to find out the worse news that he would ever hear. I called him on the phone and knew that I was the one that had to tell him. He couldn’t hear this from a stranger.. When he answered the phone he said he was standing in the emergency room trying to get some information.. all I could say was “Bill…Bill… your baby is gone.. It was him…He didn’t make it.. None of them made it.. They are all gone. He dropped the phone and I hurried to the hospital to be with him. The coroner met me at the door and took me to Bill (my husband). Brad and Sam didn’t make it to the hospital.. The victims that were there were Chris, who was brain dead at the scene but had a faint heart beat so they transported him and then the passenger of the other car.. Everyone else was dead…my 3 kids died and the driver of the other car. She was 3 times over the legal limit.. My kids were killed because of a stupid choice made by a 38 year old DRUNK DRIVER.. She crossed over into their lane and hit them head on going 80 miles an hour shattering not only their bodies but destroying our lives. I died that night..My husband died that night and my family is broken….It can never be fixed…Every day when we wake up our kids are still dead… We have been living this nightmare for 30 months now.. and believe me there have been many days that I didn’t think I could bare the pain any longer... Just the act of getting out of bed was progress. I didn’t leave my house for 20 months unless I just absolutely had to. Weeks would go by with my staying in my pajama’s. I didn’t want to see the sunshine, I didn’t want to think, I didn’t want to see anyone and at times I didn’t want to live.
I’m not sure when it happened but a little sun light peeped through that fog of pain and slowly I AM rebuilding a life.. It’s not the life I want but it’s the life I have.
I have come full circle in my relationship with God. From Love to Hate, to longing and now back to wanting and needing Him in my life. Instead of blaming God I know that he did not Kill my son… The drunk driver did. The drunk driver stole my kids and stole my life...I also realize now that God has been with me through it all.. I just could not see Him through the pain…

Thank you for reading my story…And It doesn’t end here…We have joined the fight against Drunk Driving and will work until the day we die to save someone else’s life. MADD has giving us a voice and we will not stop…

PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:08 am 
new user

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask) davidsmommy/Sarah
Your Angels name(s)David
Your Angels Birth Date Brad--May 11, 2009
Your Angels Death Date-Brad--June 16, 2009
State that you live in - Pennsylvania
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) (if you have one) http://www.last-memories.com/davidmcmanamy

David was born about 3 months early. The doctors couldn't figure out why my water broke so early but they tried to see if my fluids would fill back up so i could continue the pregnancy. They wouldn't so I was in the hospital for a week before he was born. I was 23 weeks going into the hospital and I had him at 24 weeks. The doctors told me he had a 33% chance at living at all if he was born this early so I was trying to prepare myself to give birth to this beautiful baby and lose him almost instantly. I was broken and so scared I just wanted to die. They took me into an emergency c-section at 11pm and David Donald was born at 11:33 pm. I didn't get to see him or hold him he had to be revived as soon as he was born. I didn't hear a cry or anything. It terrified me I thought he was dead. They told me he was alive and on his way to the NICU. After surgery the took me to see him. He was 1 pound 8 ounces and the tiniest thing i have ever seen. But he was beautiful. The next day I had talked to the social worker and the doctor. They said he was stable but it was all have to be played by ear. David beat his odds of 33% and lived for a month and 5 days. He developed NEC which is an infection in the intestines and premature babies are very prone to it. It killed him in less than 24 hours. I couldn't believe that my baby was dying. They put him in my arms and i watched my son look into my eyes and say goodbye to me. I have never felt so empty in my life when I left that hospital that day. My baby boy is with Jesus and I miss him more and more everyday.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:13 pm 
new user

Your User name and real name: Shavthom, Shavontay
Your Angels name(s): Makiah Thompson
Your Angels Birth Date: April 10, 2006
Your Angels Death Date: May 5, 2009
State that you live in - Minnesota
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) (if you have one): http://makiah-thompson.last-memories.com/

Makiah was a beautiful and smart 3 year old girl, who greatly impacted the lives of so many. She continuously fought for her life for 10 1/2 long months before she passed away on Tuesday May 5, 2009. May of 2007, Makiah was diagnosed with Dilated Cardiomyopathy, which is a condition in which the heart becomes weakened and enlarged, and cannot pump blood efficiently. The decreased heart function can affect the lungs, liver, and other body systems. June 24, 2008 Makiah was taken to the Cardiologist for a regular check up and tests showed that her heart function appeared worse; she was admitted into the hospital. While in the hospital, she was given the name “Princess Makiah”, and she indeed was one little Princess. She loved being pampered; getting her nails polished & hair done by the nurses. She also loved showing them off to everyone who entered her room just as much. Before Makiah was admitted to the hospital, her Aunts called her “Ms. Walk A Lot” because, she would walk around the house all day long. Makiah was loved by so many; hospital staff would stop in her room just to say hello or to admire her long and curly eyelashes. Makiah was a ray of sunshine in our lives and will be missed by many.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:43 am 
new user

Your User name and real name ammrjr Alicia
Your Angels name(s) Rickey Jr.
Your Angels Birth Date June 1, 2009
Your Angels Death Date July 2, 2009
State that you live in WI
Your Angels Memorial Page http://rickey-seloverjr.last-memories.com/index.php

This is very hard to write anymore. I have 2 daughters and 1 son. Rickey was born June 1, 2009. He weighed 7 lbs 10 oz. The dr thought that he had a heart murmer before we left the hospital but he did some tests and they all came back saying that he didnt. On July 1, I fed Rickey while sitting in a recliner. It was about 11pm I was exhausted. I really enjoyed holding him. I just wanted to fall asleep right there. Well I decided no I am just goin to put him in his crib and go to bed. That night was the first night since he came home that my ex husband stayed the night (we have had many problems). So our daughters wanted to sleep with us and since Rickeys crib was in my bedroom we were all together. Before I went to bed I filled up 3 bottles of water, opened a new can of formula, and packed his diaper bag. He had his one month check up the next day. Then I kissed my kids goodnight and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning with my youngest daughter wanting something to drink. I looked at the clock it was right around 7. I thought to myself wow he actually slept through the night, the girls never did that young. I looked over at him and thought to myself is he moving? I went over and touched him and he was cold. I just screamed. The only things I still remember doing after that was picking up his carseat. I couldnt pick him up. I was outside my ex-husband said to me here take him lets go. I held his cold body to the hospital. I dont know how many times I kissed him and told him it will be ok just wake up, mommy loves you. We got to the hospital and they took him from me and I had to sit in a room and wait while they took care of my baby boy, my lil man. The dr came in and told me he passed away. I was beside myself didnt know wat to do. Next I knew I was being questioned by detectives even before I got to see my lil man. I went in there and saw him. I held him, kissed him, didnt want to let go of him. I just couldnt let him leave me. It was so hard I didnt know how to react with my daughters. I did end up telling them what happened. To this day I know not to blame myself but I do. I keep asking myself why me? why didnt i just sleep with him in my arms on the chair? Why couldnt God take me first? He was only here for 31 days. Since then I have not gotten a full nights sleep I am up all night til 3-4 in the morning then back up at 8. He is goin to be 1 on June 1. I know its goin to be harder than it has been for the last 10 1/2 months. My baby boy is in heaven now but every day I wish it was me.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:44 am 
new user

Your User name and real name Angel4 Angel Deal
Your Angels name(s) Paul Simon Deal
Your Angels Birth Date May 20 2010
Your Angels Death Date May 20 2010
State that you live in MN
Your Angels Memorial Page Paul-Deal.last-memorial.com/index.php

my angel was gone before he was born.i was almost 28 weeks along in my pregnancy when he stopped moving and we went to the doc and they did an ultrasound and told us he had no heartbeat and i just screamed no and cried as my husband held me. they put me in the hospital and started induction right away. it took me 3 days of hard labor before he was brought into this world and i had to say goodbye to him before i got to really say hi. i have a 2 year old at home who asks about the baby and i keep trying to explain hes in heaven but i dont know if he understands. i have had miscarages 3 of them but paul is the 4th baby i have lost and i am learnin to live without the baby i have felt move and live but i need to learn to live without and just pray that god will help me out. I love you Paul so does daddy and big brother luke.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:19 pm 
new user

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask)Angel4 Angels my name
Your Angels name(s) Paul Simon Deal
Your Angels Birth Date 5-20-10
Your Angels Death Date 5-20-10
State that you live in mn
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) (if you have one)
pauldeal.lastmemories.com/index.php

I lost him before i got to know him beyond the kicks and heartbeats.
i was 27 weeks and 5 days when he stopped moving in my bely i went to the doctor to get chehed out and expected to be told he was ok but when they hooked us up for the stress test they couldnt find his heart beat so they calmly said that we get to have an ultrasound we thought nothing of it until they started checking us and we couldnt see any heart beat when they were listening the line was blue and no movement at all when they checked the cord for blood movement there wasnt any. the guy covered my belly with a towel and said there wasnt a heartbeat i just screamed no and started crying as my husband held me. the doc wheeled me to the birthing wing and called in my regular doc who just came in and gave me a hug and told me how sorry she was. she started the meds that day and it took 2days and 3 nights of labor to bring my son paul simon deal into this world i delivered him by myself with no doc or nurse in the roomy husband was on his way the doc was right down the hall heading to me and the nurse was in the other room grabbing everything for the birth he was 2lbs and2.2 oz and 15 and a half inches long he had dark hair and he was beautiful i kepy himin the room with me and just held him and cried my heart out at all my dreams that were shattered they found out the cord had twisted and just cut off everything i cried the entire time i was in the hospital from the time i came in to the time i left he was my baby boy and we wanted himmy husband and son luke whos 2 are dealing with it differently me i cant stop crying when i see something that reminds me of him a show i would watch a baby on tv something on the internet about babies i just cry and cry how do i cope how do i move on without feeling like hes bein forgotten hes the 4th child ive got in heaven i love my baby and will never let his memorie be forgotten even though he was only here for a short time he has touched our lives more than we know paul mommy daddy and big brother luke love you and always will monkey i love you and cant wait to see you in heaven.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next