It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:17 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: New
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:41 pm 
new user

Your User name:gdelgado
Your Angels Birth Date: 2-1-08
Your Angels Death Date: 2-1-08
State that you live in: NJ
Your Angels Memorial Page: http://ethan-delgado.last-memories.com/

My baby boy was born sleeping due to heart failure.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:29 pm 
user

Griselda and Barbara B.
I'm so sorry for both your losses.This is a tough journey we are all on. You are welcome here in our forum family.You both we'll be in my thoughts and prayers

{{{hugs}}}
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject: NO CELLPHONES PLEASE
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:14 am 
new user

Your User name and real name AMBER
Your Angels name(s) MATTHEW HUGHES
Your Angels Birth Date DECEMBER 14, 1990
Your Angels Death Date FEBRUARY 1, 2008
State that you live in ILLINOIS
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) MATTHEW-HUGHES.MEMORY-OF.COM

MATTHEW AND I STARTED OUR LIFE TOGETHER ON DECEMBER 14, 1990. I WAS BARELY 18 WHEN I GAVE BIRTH TO MATT. WE WERE A PAIR, I RAISED HIM ON MY OWN FOR MANY YEARS UNTIL I MET AND MARRIED MY HUSBAND. MATT WAS A GREAT KID. HE LOVED HUGS AND LOVED TO GIVE THEM.

ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 1 ,2008 WE HAD SNOW DAY, THE SCHOOLS WERE CALLED OFF BECAUSE WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET A HUGE AMOUNT OF SNOW WELL IT NEVER HAPPENED. MATT LEFT OUR HOME AT 1:25 PM TO GO INTO TOWN TO PICK UP HIS GIRLFRIEND, JESSICA . THE WEATHER WAS FINE. THE THREAT OF AN SNOW AT ALL WAS OVER. SO I WAS COMFORTABLE WITH LETTING HIM GO. STRANGE ISNT IT. ANYWAY, HE MADE IT ABOUT 2 MILES AWAY FROM OUR HOME ON A ROAD THAT WASNT THE WAY WE NORMALLY WENT, BECAUSE WE LIVE OUT IN THE COUNTY WE USUALLY TOOK COUNTY ROADS AS A SHORT CUT TO THE MAIN HWY 15. FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON HE TOOK THE "LONG WAY" TO HWY 15.

THE STATE POLICE BELIEVE HE WAS TEXTING OR READING A TEXT AT THE TIME OF THE ACCIDENT BECAUSE HE MADE NO ATTEMPT TO STOP AT A STOP SIGN AT THE INTERSECTION OF HWY 15. THE WERE NO MARKS ON THE PAVEMENT WHICH WOULD INDICATE HE ATTEMPTED TO STOP, AND WITNESS SAY HE NEVER EVEN TRY TO AVOID THE TRUCK. THE FUEL TRUCK HIT HIS CAR ON THE PASSENGER SIDE AND THE CORONER FOUND THAT MATT WAS KILLED INSTANTLY.

ONE OF THE THINGS THAT REALLY BOTHERS ME IS THAT MATT WAS DOING SOMETHING THAT ALOT EVEN I AM GUILTY OF USING A CELL PHONE TO TEXT OR TALKING TO SOMEONE WHILE DRIVING EVERYDAY, AND HE'S KILLED. HE WAS WEARING A SEAT BELT LIKE HE DID ALWAYS....DIDN'T MATTER. I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND IT. MATT WAS NOT A SAINT, HIS TEENAGE SHANAGANS DROVE ME CRAZY ON REGULAR BASIS, THERE WERE TIMES I WANTED TO KILL HIM FOR DOING RECKLESS STUPID STUFF. I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO HAVE HAD THE SENSE ABOUT ME TO SAY DONT USE YOUR CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING. IT JUST SEEMS SO SIMPLE, LIKE THE USUALS "WHERE YOUR SEATBELTS", " NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS" " DONT SPEED" WHY DIDN'T I SAY "NO CELLPHONE" I AM HIS MOM, I SHOULD HAVE SAVED HIM. MY HEAD TELLS ME WE CAN'T BE THERE WITH THE EVERY MINUTE, BUT MY HEART SAYS I SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

SO THERE IT IS, MY NAME IS AMBER AND HIS NAME WAS MATT, AND I MISS HIM TERRIBLY. THANKS FOR READING

1990-2008

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:56 am 
user

Amber, My heart aches for you. I know so well the pain you are in. Yes,Laura was 39 and Matt was just 17. No matter. They were both taken from us way too soon. Laura was my first as well. The pain and guilt is immeasurable. I will send you a PM with my contact info. Please feel free to contact me. Fondly, Mama Lucy

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:11 am 
new user

Last edited by Mommy2Ethan on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:12 am 
new user

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask): Krissy
Your Angels name(s) : Monique Ashleigh
Your Angels Birth Date : 15th August 1989
Your Angels Death Date : 6th August 2006
State that you live in :Melbourne Australia

My baby girl Monique was 9 days away from turning 17. She was just so excited. She had all her invitations written out for her party. She had asked me if she could have a new digital camera. I had it picked out.

My Monique was always such a good sweet girl. Wanting to please everyone. She was always Miss. Sensible and Miss Cautious. She loved being adored, which she was. Her smile lit up any room she walked into. But she sure had a determined personality. A true Leo the Lion.

On Sunday 6th August 2006, Monique was killed in an automobile crash coming home from a morning on the mountain. She had been so excited to see the snow. She had posed for photos as a 'snow angel' just moments before she was killed. My heart is forever broken. Life is so hard now.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Cameron's story
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:54 am 
new user

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask): wbieberle, wendy bieberle
Your Angels name(s) : Cameron Bieberle
Your Angels Birth Date : 9-3-89
Your Angels Death Date : 3-8-08
State that you live in :Florida

Hi everyone. I was hoping to get some help. My 18 year old son died when he got into a shopping cart and held on to a car. It was all over the news and has been all over the internet as well with lots of horrible comments from people who did not even know us. I created my website for him to show how special he was and is, spread the word about this preventable tragedy to hopefully save other lives and hopefully to get it to eventually be the first thing that comes up rather than the heartbreaking comments that make this even more difficult than it already is. To do this, my understanding is I need lots of backlinks and the way to do this seems to be through blogs and website links. His website is www.cameron-bieberle.last-memories.com. I don't know much about website links so if anyone knows how to help with this, I would really appreciate it.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:49 am 
user

Wendy,
First,let me say how sorry I am for your loss.Losing our children is the one of the hardest things we have to endure in life.Its a long journey and its not easy.But we are all here for you any time you need to talk.
I really don't know much about website links,but maybe some here can help you.
God Bless,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:43 pm 
new user

Your User name and real name -patti
Your Angels name- Bob
Your Angels Birth Date 11-30-1975
Your Angels Death Date 7-12-2008
State that you live in Tn
Your Angels Memorial Page(s)
http://robert-spain.last-memories.com/index.php
http://www.myspace.com/frogking32
My son Bob was 32 yrs old and had went to the dr on wed 7-9-08 and he put him on an antidepressant and a muscle relaxer for his back problems. He went out with his his siter and a few other friends on friday night, and they stayed up all night watching videos and playing games. He didn't drink hardly at all, and his sister said that he had 2 beers the whole night. He went to sleep later in the morning,on saturday and his friends got up to go to work and he was asleep on their sofa. when they came home later that evening he was in a different position from when they left but he was gone. My son-in-law called me and I talked to the paramedic and he told me over the phone that my son was dead. I will never forget that night. It plays in my head like a horrible song, that is stuck. I still don't know what caused his death, I am awaiting the autoposy results. They told me it could take up to 90 days. He just went to sleep and didn't wake up.
He is now with his daddy who passed away 22 yrs ago. He liked to go to renaisance faires and this first picture is one of his costumes and a freind of his did this on photoshop. I love it it is called Bob the Angel

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Introduction
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:08 pm 
new user

Hi, my name is Deana and I am from Michigan. I lost my 2yr old daughter Katelyn alittle over 2 yrs ago. Her B-day was 4-6-04. Katelyn died on 6-24-06. She had accidentally drowned. It was the most tragic day of my life and my family's. I have 2 other boys, Andrew-6, and Dylan-4. Katelyn and Dylan were twins. So, she would have been 4 right now. I am still lost without her. I have had a memorial website here since June. I just now realized that these groups were on here. I really hope that this helps me and maybe even support others who have been through the same thing. I also had endured other losses along with Katelyn: both of my parents, grandma, and recently and aunt. This all had happened in the last 3 yrs. I have been emotionally drained and tired. I really miss all of them, but mostly my Katie. I know that sounds bad, but she was my little girl. We all miss her terribly! You may have already seen the website, so if you need a picture, somehow you can take it from there if you can. I am not computer literate and not sure how to get a picture of Katelyn to you. I would like it to be on my signature also. Please let me know if you can help. :(
Sincerely,
Deana-Katelyn's Mom

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:11 pm 
new user

Sorry, I forgot to put my website in: Katelyn Warner@last-memories.com
I hope I put that right.
Deana-Katelyn's Mom

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:22 pm 
new user

Hi, Sorry for so many posts. I did try to display a picture of Katelyn, but apparently it was too big to put in there. So, not sure how to do it. I will keep trying. I really wanted that picture because it was the most recent pics I had of her. They were taken just 2 wks before Katie died. But, I will keep trying. Thanks,
Deana

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: (Re)Introduce Yourself, Your Angel, Your Angel's Story
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:23 am 
new user

Hi Deana, I am so sorry for your loss. Your daughter is so cute. I have a suggestion for you for getting on your site. If you go to your profile and copy and paste the link to it it will show up at the bottom of all of your posts, it will have the www, under your name.Your link that you put in was separated and wouldn't work so I typed in her name and it brought it up.
When you want to put in a picture, before you copy the img code, go in and resize it to a smaller one like in my previuos post

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v489/ ... rson-1.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v489/ ... person.jpg

or you can just put the direct link to it like this

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:56 pm 
new user

Hi everyone. I found out yesterday that my son died of cardiac hypertrophy[enlarged heart]
I still haven't gotten the autopsy results back, but that was what they put on the death certificate that we received, It doesn't tell me what caused him to have that. It looks like as much as he had gone to the dr they would have caught that before it got that bad.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:19 pm 
new user

My user name is icyhart73 and my real name is Charity Shanks
My Angels name is Austin Duane Shanks
entered and departed July 26, 2008
We live in Indiana
http://austin-shanks.last-memories.com/index.php

My husband Tim and I had grown up together and were very close. I knew at 14 I loved him but out lives took separate paths. He got married and had a child and I got married and miscarried with my first husband. It was many years later that we again became involved in each others lives. We knew we loved each other and decided to marry. I had wanted children all my life and was devastated when I lost my first baby due to pneumonia. Tim and I of course wanted children together and were so happy when on Christmas Eve 2007 it was confirmed that I was pregnant. Once we were past four months I breathed a sigh of relief that I made it past my last pregnancy. But with four weeks to go I woke in the middle of the night and was covered in blood. When we arrived at the hospital Austin had no heartbeat. This just tore our hearts out. We had wanted Austin for so long and now he was gone. Not only that but with only girls in our family he was the first and only boy born to my family, not including my step-son.

It will be three months the 26th of October and we cry everyday for our Austin. We are trying again but Austin will never be replaced. We only hope that we can in the future have brothers or sisters to tell his story too. How he was truly conceived out of a love that stood the test of time and so were they.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next