It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:05 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject: Re: (Re)Introduce Yourself, Your Angel, Your Angel's Story
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:59 pm 
new user

user name: Kathyp
My angels name: Emma Rosemarie Ilene allen
Born: January 1, 2012
went to play with the angels on: January 2, 2012
Memorial page: http://emma-allen.last-memories.com/

Emma was the light of our lives. We had waited for the day that we would have a little girl because we have 2 boys and thought that a girl would make our life complete. I went into pre term labor with Emma at 29 weeks and spent 4 weeks in a hospital 160 miles away from my home. They managed to stop labor and i carried her to 35 weeks where i had her in our home town. She was the 2nd baby born of the new year and she weighed 6ls 10oz and was 20 inches long. She was so beautiful she looked just like her daddy. I went to see her the next morning around 8:30 and they said that she was a little irrated because they done a chest xray and she didnt like to be touched. So i told the nurse that i would let her be and id come back later that day when she had settled down. To my surprise, i wasnt even in my room for more then about 30 minutes and the doctor came in and said that things didnt look good for our little girl, he said that they went to draw her labs and her oxygen rate dropped then her heart rate dropped. They done CPR on her for over 45 minutes and couldnt bring her back. That was the worst day of my life. I lost the most precious thing in the world to us that day. I know nothing can bring her back to us and i know that there are family members in heaven looking after our precious baby girl until we meet her again.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: (Re)Introduce Yourself, Your Angel, Your Angel's Story
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:41 pm 
new user

My name is Barbara
my angel is Ashley
born september26 1987
passed January 23 2012
http://ashley-netterville.last-memories.com/

Ash had been fighting a life long battle with renal disease she had been in renal failure for 4 years awaiting a new kidney, she was just put on the top of the list. Her death was sudden and unexpected,she collapsed on the 21st she went into cardiac arrest and never regained concision, i just got her autopsy report today her cause of death was listed as complications of end stage renal disease with contributing factors: sever cerebral edema, laryngeal edema,and seizure disorder.
I'm still in shock I was with my mom when she went into the hospital my mom had gone home to die also she passed a week after my Ash, I drove cross country to be by my babys side the doctors told me she was brain dead and they didn't think her body would survive long enough for me to get there. I hit the floor down on my knees and prayed for god to please let make it. Well I made it to her on the 23rd at 5am she passed at 7:50 am. I'm so lost i just want to hear her voice and hold her again.
I cant think straight right now .
god bless us all and our angel's
Barbara

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Introduce Yourself, Your Angel, Your Angel's Story
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:34 pm 
new user

...Everyday you want to do something for her...
...while passing though her room you give smile to her, talk to her...
...our eye always looking for her from morning to night....
...its now almost 1 year now, on March 5th 2011 our loving daughter left us for forever and met to supreme soul....
...i read that when we sleep, we see the dreams and sometime its long and sometime its short...
...in same way our lifes are also like dream...someone goes early someone late....all the happiness and sadness is the part of this life which comes from our past....so do the good to everyone...
...these all thing help little bit....but end of the day....you are missing...your loved one...
...My dearest daughter Nemat Kaur who was born in United States on October 16, 2000 and passed away on March 5, 2011.

What I tell about Nemat....Its always less....
...She was always smiling with her beautiful two dimples and very jolly nature. she was always very social and friendly to everyone..if you want to read more please visit her page....

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask) : Surinder
Your Angels name(s) : Nemat Kaur
Your Angels Birth Date : 10/16/2000
Your Angels Death Date : 03/05/2011
State that you live in : Bay area, CA
Your Angels Memorial Page : http://nemat.last-memories.com/

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16