It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:39 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: (Re)Introduce Yourself, Your Angel, Your Angel's Story
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:59 pm 
new user

Your User name and real name: Sralls1; Shelli Ralls

Your Angels name(s): Chance Wayne Wilcox

Your Angels Birth Date: July 19, 1982

Your Angels Death Date: March 24, 2009 @ 8:30 pm

State that you live in: Texas

Your Angels Memorial Page(s) http://chance-wilcox.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:37 am 
new user

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask) :Teresa
Your Angels name(s) Justin Bradley Lindley
Your Angels Birth Date August 13, 1979
Your Angels Death Date July 16, 2008
State that you live in Arkansas
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) (if you have one) http://www.justin-lindley.last-memories.com

This is my first post. I am missing my son terribly today. The holidays are harder this year than last year which was my first without him. I may share his story at a later date but for now just trying to be thankful for 28 years 11 months & 3 days he was here with me.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:18 pm 
new user

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask) :Marian
Your Angels name(s) Melissa Sue Platt
Your Angels Birth Date February 3, 1977
Your Angels Death Date December 17,2008
State that you live in Texas
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) (if you have one) http://melissa-platt.last-memories.com

Only three more days and it will be a year since my daughter Melissa died and the man who killed her is still a free man and will not be charged with her murder due to lack of evidence. Everyone tells me time will make it better, no it won't, I can still see Melissa lying on that hospital bed with tubes attached to her body as though it just happened yesterday. The pain of seeing her take her last breath is almost more than I can bear some days.I can't even bring myself to celebrate Christmas because not only do I bear the pain of losing my beloved daughter, I have to watch my husband fighting lung cancer and watch him get worse everyday. I am so grateful though for all my online friends that visit Melissa's site so often, they are truly a blessing to me.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:35 pm 
new user

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask) e.wolfe Emily
Your Angels name(s) T.J.
Your Angels Birth Date 05/09/2009
Your Angels Death Date 08/27/2009
State that you live in texas
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) (if you have one) http://tj-wolfe.last-memories.com/index.php

I am new here. We just recently got a cause of death two days ago, and I'm having a rough time dealing with the fact that the answer I got really means there was no answer at all.

My son passed away of SIDS.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:54 am 
new user

user name knr8193
my name is Krystal

My daughter, Gracey Claire Rushing, passed away August 29, 2009 unexpectedly. She would’ve been two years old October 23rd.

Here’s my story:
August 17, 2009
I brought my daughter to the doctor because she had fever and green, foul smelling watery diarrhea. The doctor told me that she was teething and sent me home.

August 19, 2009
I brought my daughter back to the doctor asking him to check her out again because I felt like something wasn’t right. She still had a fever (102-104) with the diarrhea. He wrote an order for a stool specimen for salmonella, rotavirus, and c-diff. Before we left he gave Gracey a shot of Rocephin and a hepatitis vaccination.

August 20, 2009
Doctor called me to tell me there was occult blood in Gracey’s stool.
Gracey was diagnosed with salmonella. I asked him if I need to bring her back in and he told me no that the Rocephin would take care of the salmonella.

August 27, 2009
I woke up crying because I felt so sick. I went to my doctor and he swabbed me for the swine flu. It came out negative, but my doctor told me that the swabs are not accurate. He told me that there was a mother and infant that he had the day before with the same symptoms. The mother’s nasal swab was negative and the infants was positive. So, he wanted to treat me for the swine flu. I was diagnosed with flu-like syndrome and UTI. He prescribed me Bactrim DS and Tamiflu. He ordered for me to stay away from work and school for five days. I tried to call Gracey’s doctor to inform him of this, but He was out for the day.

August 28, 2009
I called Gracey’s doctor and I told him what was going on with me. I asked if I could bring Gracey in or if he could call in some medicine for Gracey to take as a preventative for the flu, since she had been sick the previous week. He told me no, that we just need to let the virus run its course if she gets it.

August 29, 2009
I woke up at 1:27 a.m. to find my daughter unresponsive.

To make a long story short, the coroner is still waiting for toxicology results. As of now they don’t know what caused her death. I took it upon myself when Gracey’s body was transferred to the funeral home to take two swabs of Gracey’s mouth and two nasal swabs. I sent the swabs via Fed Ex to a lady in New York. This lady specializes in natural medicine/alternative medicine. She’s worked with members of my family in the past and is currently treating members of my family at this time. She discovered that Gracey had the swine flu. I brought this information to the coroner’s office. They were not nice to me. I was told that they would put undetermined death if the toxicology reports were okay. I begged for them to test her for the swine flu and he told me that there is no reason to do that. I asked to speak with the pathologist and he told me I couldn’t.

I have more information to write, but It frustrates me. So, I’ll have to finish it another time.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story.
Krystal

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:16 am 
new user

Your User name and real name (first name is all I ask) My name and real name is Andrea
Your Angels name(s) Olivia Rose Leach
Your Angels Birth Date
Your Angels Death Date 2nd March 2005
State that you live in merseyside/uk
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) (if you have one) http://olivia-leach.last-memories.com

I lost my baby due to a miscarry on 2nd March 2005 at 12 weeks. I felt she was a little girl. I got up one morning,and I was bleeding bright red blood with stomach cramps. I just knew I lost her. I had to find baby sitters for rest of my kids,before going to the hospital.
When I got to the hospital they tried to find a heartbeat, cause we thought I was 17 weeks pregnant. They found a faint heartbeat,but it turned out that it wasn't my baby's. After a scan they told me that my baby had died looked to be 12 weeks. Its just my body didn't responed to the loss. So I had to have a D&C. I felt at the time,like my heart had been ripped out. I couldn't look at newborns,and It took me a couple of months to start to feel strong again. I give my baby a name of Olivia Rose Leach. We had a funeral for her with the help of the hospital.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:20 am 
new user

my user name is mummz4u, my real name is Julia. My Angel Forever is my Son DAVID THOMAS KOWALSKI. David was born October 16th 1990. I was only 19yrs old. David passed away on September 11th 1991.. I was only 20 yrs old when he passed away.. After growing up in foster care most of my life when I had my son right after graduating high school in 1990 I never truely expected to love someone so much as I did for MY DAVID, from the moment he came into this world I ADORED him more then life itself.. I cant explain it quite the way I want to but David's birth and all that He and I had to endure together is and was nothing like growing up in foster care without my parents.. He helped me grow so much that when he passed suddenly was and still is the most agginizing ache I have ever felt in my heart.. I love and miss him everyday. This will be my 17th Christmas without my MunchyFace and its doesnt get any easier without him.. I WISH TO HOLD HIM IN MY ARM'S and HUGG HIM TIGHT BUT NEVER EVER LET GOOOOO... My HEART WILL NEVER STOP HURTING til I get HIM BACK.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:11 am 
new user

Not having much luck using site can someone walk me through it.

Thanks, Logan's Mommy

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:47 pm 
new user

Hi Logan's Mommy

Let me know what you need help with and I will try and help you, it took me awhile to learn how to do everything when I first set up my daughters site and I am always willing to help. You can check out my daughters site at http://melissa-platt.last-memories.com If you go to my daughters site and scroll down and on the left side under the red candles you can click on click here to contact the creator of this website and I will get an email directly to my personal email. I will try to help, Marian

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:00 am 
new user

Your User name and real name -cathy
Your Angels name(s)- tommy wharff
Your Angels Birth Date-01/20/1987
Your Angels Death Date -02/16/2009
State that you live in -ohio
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) (if you have one) http://tommy-wharff.last-memories.com

I lost my son Tommy 27 days after his 22nd birthday.
Tommy passed away in his sleep.
I will share more when i am able

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:34 pm 
new user

Your User name,and real name (first name is all I ask): paigecourtney4902, Alkima
Your Angels name(s): Paige Courtney
Your Angels Birth Date: Apr.9,2002
Your Angels Death Date: Nov.8,2009
State that you live in: Louisiana
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) (if you have one)http:// paige-dejean.last-memories.com/index.php

Paige was stripped from me in a senseless act of violence. She was murdered as she slept in our apt. She was on 7 yrs old and had a lifetime to go. Paige and I were BEST FRIENDS. Any Mom would have LOVED 2 have Paige as their Daughter. She was very helpful in everyway. On the early morning of Nov.8 2009 @ 4:15 Paige was asleep n bed with her 10 yr old cousin when 3 STUPID YOUNG BOYS wanted 2 test fire their guns n our quiet neighborhood. When they started driving towards our apartments trying 2 KILL some other guys. When they just opened fire not caring who or what was n the cross hairs of their STUPID VIOLENT ACTS!!!! The bullet that took her life came thru the siding of the building, thru the sheetrook, insulation, and whatever else was there, and struck MY innocent Baby Girl in the neck as she slept, waiting to attend church the next morning!!!!!!! That still kills me 2 re-live the last moments of Paige Courtney's life. I'm just proud knowing that she had the best life any child would dream of. She had great loving Parents that loved, and still LOVES HER UNCONDITIONALLY ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!! As well as gave her whatever she wanted bcuz she deserved every wonderful gift she got. I just thank GOD for blessing me with being her MOM, even though it's only been 7 yrs, it was the best 7 yrs of my life!!!!!! I will saver EVERY MOMENT THAT PAIGE AND I SHARED. THANKS 4 LISTENING.

Last edited by paigecourtney4902 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:19 pm 
new user

Hello my name is Debbie. The mother of Amanda Jo Bailey. I am new to the site ,but not new to the pain my little angel has been gone sence 1996 she was 18 months old .Some days i go on .some days i stand still fighting back the pain i felt on feb 22 1996 when god called her home.Life has been hard on me i have lost my dad my mom 3 brothers a nephew.all sence the death of Amanda.She died of nesseria menegitis.4 hours after becoming sick.she was a planned baby i had my tubes untied to have her,some times i wonder if i could have saved my self the pain by not doing so .But then i remember i would have never had the little angel that brought me so much joy and such little time i had her.i will be adding pics to her site .soon i have so many .i am new at this i am going to get my sister to help me out.just wanted to say hello to every one ,and to say i am still standing even though i know i am falling inside thanks

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:34 pm 
new user

My username is aprlgauld my name is April
My angels name is Caleb "Dakota" Wilson
Jan 20th 2003 at 2:20p.m. - Jan 24th 2003, at 2:20p.m.
Meherrin, Virginia

dakota-wilson.lasting-memories.com[/b]

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:58 pm 
new user

My name is Carol Rowe. Our precious 17 yo daughter, Chelsea Michelle, went home to be with our Lord on April 26, 2008. She died as a result of a tragic motorcycle accident on which she was the passenger. She was just being given a ride around the block. Unfortunately, she didn't have mature enough judgement that would let her know that these people were not really her friends. Instead of telling us where they were going, we were pointed in the opposite direction. It took us two days to find their bodies. Apparently the driver was going too fast around a curve and didn't make it. They slammed into a tree and were killed instantly. If she had lived any time at all, the district attorney could have pressed charges against the supposed friends who kept us from finding her for two days. I talked with the police and our attorney about pressing charges and that is the answer we were given. Chelsea was not drinking or taking drugs. She was not that kind of girl.

Because of her massive injuries, we were unable to view her body, but we asked her cousins to put together a collage of pictures. We had other pictures sitting around also. Chelsea was very active in Beauty Pageants and did very well. It helped give her confidence in her carraige and talking to people. She was able to speak in public without problems. We are very proud of her accomplishments. She was also very active in volunteer work. Her favorite charity was working with an agency who helped abused and neglected children.

At her visitation and funeral, there were so many people in attendance people were parking in the cemetery. The funeral home said that was the largest attendance they had ever had.
Chelsea and I were very close, we did so many things together. My heart is truly broken. The only way I have been able to make it through this nightmare is through the prayers of countless individuals and the strong medication I take twice daily. My husband has been suffering also, but he has two jobs that have kept him busy and I am at home most of the time due to disabling illnesses. We go on because we wake up everyday. I try to help others who have come to this journey after me.
We live in Alabama. Chelsea's website is http://chelsea-rowe.last-memories.com/

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:09 pm 
new user

My name is K imberly my angel's name is Nasthanial he was 3years,11 months when he went heaven he was born in Calif he passed away jan31 2009 here in Utah.his page is www.nathanial-cespedes.last-memories.com he was my gift from god he taught his father and I more love than we had ever known.he also put so much joy in our lives that our hearts were so full that they were beating so fast.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next