It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 3:04 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Hi laddies, something I would like to share
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:13 pm 
new user

:?

Hello alot of you laddies don't know me, and many of you do..... I haven't posted here at last-memories in a long time, but I want to offer this service to anyone who is interested in joining us at memory-of in my little endeavor.

I posted this is loss of a parent on memory-of and got a great response.

I would love if there was a list that contained our birthdays, I would love to be able to send greetings to the birthday person. We have a listing for our Angels, which is super important and special, but I would like to see one for us. Wouldn't it be nice if someone just remembered it was the day that we began this journey. I know last June was super hard for me, not quite as hard as the one before because Mom passed exactly 1 week before my 41st birthday, but last year, no one just called or emailed me or anything, it was like just another day. Made me sad, not for me, but for my Mom, this was the day that bonded us as no other and everyone just forgot.... kind of like they forget everything, they don't light candles---- family :(

If you would like to join us, all you have to do is go to this site
http://birthdaylistings.piczo.com/ and add your name, birthday date, angel name, angels web address and email (this is optional) and you will be added.

Isn't it a wonderful feeling to think that our friends can have the chance to remember us and our angels on our birthday. Exchanging Christmas cards with the laddies at Memory-Of made me all warm and fuzzy and the idea of having the chance to feel it again, just makes me happy. I know I'm a freak..... :) Huggs Theresa

I wish everyone peace and love this holiday season.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:27 pm 
user

Dear Theresa,
Thank you so much for inviting us to participate in your birthday list... so very thoughtful of you! I too have a difficult time celebrating my own birthday being that it is 5 days after Garion's. I added my name and hope to see others on there soon.
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy