It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 9:16 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Missing my Daughter today really bad
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:30 pm 
user

Hello all I am really missing Brianna today I have been a month today since she left us....I can't belive that I made the first month without killing anyone.... I wish that she was here though I thought she was always going to be here with me and i was her that was going to have my ashes not me having her's.... Wow my love get stronger as sthe days goes by and I think of her more and more..... I am remembering when I found out when I was P/G with her the tears that I cried I was so happy and scaed at the same time.... I am also remembering when I saw her at the first ultra sound and I cried then too.... I missing feeling her kick and making me throw up everything I ate.... I can still remember when she was born and how much pain I was in but how happy I was when they place her on my tummy.... I miss holding her in my arms and getting up in the middle of the night... I hate this I wish i can go back in time to one month ago today and change it.... But that will never happened... I think to my self it took me five years to have her how long will it take for me to have another one....??? I'll do things so differnet the next time around..... Oh I talked to someone from DSS today the regional dircetor and she told me the only way they can consider me sleeping with my baby as neglect is if I was intonixicated which I was so not..... So still don't know whats going to happen..... I have to see my lawyer tomorrow and my god it's going to cost me a arm and a leg for him.... I have to get up 1500 dollors before the hearing which the hearing can take up to 4 years before they can hear my case..... 4 years wow why can't that b**ch just change her descion to unsupport.... Ok all thanks for lisening to me yet again... Much love to all my sisters,
-Michelle-

http://mysweetlittlegnome.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:54 pm 
user

Sweetie you will always have the special memories of Brianna and that can never be taken away or lost.It helps me to think about all the special things that put a smile on my face.All the wonderful memories, they bring me happiness everyday.
I pray you will get through this difficult time in your life.
{{hugs}},
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy