It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:24 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Thank you for encouraging me, the pictures were a hit!!!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:55 am 
user

Dear Friends,

I want to thank each of you for encouraging me to to give out the pictures of Calyn & Rylon in where I also incorporated Garion. I had taken the black & white picture up to the photo shop and had them blown up to 5 x 7 and each one put into a black frame. Last night at Craig's Momma's side of the family Christmas get together, everyone LOVED LOVED LOVED them and LOVED how I was able to put Garion into them. More than one person told me how much they miss Garion being there and it touched my heart to know that they love, miss, and remember him. Their response to the pictures is the best gift I could have ever received. Thank you all so much for encouraging me to follow through with this...because of this, Garion was such a huge part of our night :)

I also have another idea for the future...we had gotten Craig's aunt a digital frame and I added pictures of all 3 of my children on the memory card. It was neat to see it plugged up at the party and the slide show run with Garion's pictures on it...some sweet, some funny, but all of them were of good times and how people remember him with Calyn & Rylon. It was as close as I could get to him being there with us. I think for any family parties (thanksgiving, birthdays, cookouts) at our home I am going to have one of these plugged up with Garion's pictures on them in whichever room we will be in the most...it definitely got people talking about him :) :) :) which is all I want.

Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:09 pm 
new user

Lynda, I am so glad that picture was such a hit. Even more getting family talking about Garion was even more special to you and your family. Sending everyone lots of hugs !!

Brandy

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:05 pm 
user

Lynda,

Last night we went out to dinner and there was a lady sitting at a table across from us with a little boy. He looked so much like Garion.......... I found myself staring. He had that same haircut and the shape of his head........... I wanted to go hug him and tell him how much he was loved and missed. Crazy huh? they say that everyone has a duplicate and I knew it wasn't really Garion.....but the resemblance was striking.

It was amazing the impact he had on me.......... I'm sure I spooked his mom by staring at him......... I just wanted to hear his voice.

My husband says I'm getting strange......... but we've all gotten to the point where all the angels are "our" angels. We all have shared so many tears, so much heartbreak and love.......... it's almost instinctive to reach out.

love to you,
jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

www.scottmatthew-hill.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:30 pm 
user

Lynda, I am so glad that everything worked out the way it did. It is wonderful when people can share the memories that they have. I love to hear about the memories others have of Laura. It comforts me and adds to the memories that I have of her. I hate it when I bring up her name and people get that "deer in the headlights" look on their faces. I know it is because they don't know what to say and it makes them uncomfortable, but still. I am so thankful for all of you. Here it is safe to share how we really feel. I love you all and I'm praying for a peace filled Christmas for all of you, my friends.

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:36 pm 
user

YAY!!! I'm so glad the pics were a hit! Everyone loves Garion and misses him too so it was a wonderful way to make sure he was remembered and talked about. I'm so happy for you! *hugs* Love you girl!

Love,
Crystal

Melody's Websites
http://melodystarralexander.last-memories.com
http://melodystarralexander.tripod.com/
http://www.funeralplan2.com/farrarfuner ... e?id=88962

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:05 am 
user

Lynda,
I'm so happy :lol: that everything went so well for you and your family and that that they loved the pictures.It is great when we can share all of our memories with joy and happiness. Garion is loved and missed by everyone and will always be right there beside you with that big beautiful smile on his face.

love and {{{{{Lynda}}}}}
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:57 am 
user

Lynda...

That is awesome!!! I'm so glad that everyone was receptive to the pictures....I knew they would be!!!

Love you!
~Tonya~

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:12 am 
user

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I don't know what I would do without you.
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy