It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:18 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: INFO ABOUT SECRET PALS!!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:35 pm 
user

OK It has been brought to my attention that a few people have not gotten their secret pal gifts. If you have not gotten your secret pal gift and have not emailed me at ctgotts@yahoo.com please do so and let me know. If you have mailed your secret pal gift and it is on it's way PLEASE email me and notify me so I can at least let your person know.

This is a time for giving and all who signed up should take the time to fulfill their promise. Please if you have any questions contact me at ctgotts@yahoo.com I do not want anyone left out and if I have to send a gift to someone I will. If you are in a financial bind please let me know and I will do my best to help.

HUGS & LOVE!!

http://naudya-jo.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:52 pm 
user

Tanya,
I sent you an email. I was just late getting mine out :) It should get there friday.SORRY!!
love,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:57 pm 
user

Thank you Barbara, I was sure you had it sent and I completely understand about the delay because of your weather. I am sure your person will understand as well.

Love you!!

http://naudya-jo.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:17 pm 
user

I received my secret pal gift yesterday. It was from FTD and was a wonderful assortment of bath products, gel, salts, lotion, and a beautiful Christmas ornament all sent in a delightful little gold sleigh.

Thank you!!! it came on a good day when I was feeling so down and trying to get myself cheered up a bit, and there it was. The timing was perfect. it cheered me up to know I have a secret pal who sends me love and a wonderful present.

Thank you so much, it's a wonderful gift.

love,
jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

www.scottmatthew-hill.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:48 pm 
user

Jane,
Your secret pal was Drea. She was sorry to have it be so late, but with the move and being w/o Internet service it was hard for her. She will be delighted that it came on a day when you needed uplifting.

Barbara,
I got my gift today. It is beautiful and well worth the wait. I am deeply touched by the sentiment. Thank you so much. FYI to everyone else, it is a beautiful personalized "The Beauty of Friendship Clock" from Personalizationmall.com

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:28 pm 
user

Cece,
For me it was better that it did come late......... I have been in the pits lately with the holidays and birthdays to celebrate. Today is Scott's little girl's 7th birthday and tomorrow is Scott's birthday. January 3rd is Scott's son, Christopher's birthday..... there isn't much of a break in there to pull myself up and deal with something else.

Having the package arrive just when it did made my day. I appreciate it so much, coming when I needed something, anything........to hep me crawl out of this mood I've been in. And.........it did! It is a lovely, very thoughtful gift....and Drea's timing was perfect.

Please if you talk to Drea let her know how very much I appreciate her gift and her thoughtfulness. I will send her a personal message when I see her back on posting.

Thanks Cece,

love,
jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:32 pm 
user

I received my gift on Christmas Eve. I'm so sorry I haven't posted about it sooner! I was off work for the week so I had no internet access until now (I'm at Mama Lucy's).

I received a beautiful candle holder. It has a sparkly snowman on top and the candle light glows through snowflake patterns. Also a sparkly white angel Beanie Baby and new vanilla cinnamon car air fresheners from Gold Canyon (they smell sooooo good). Our living room was full of boxes and the place didn't feel or look like home. I was becoming upset I didn't finish unpacking by the time I hoped (Christmas eve). It made me happy to have something to set out and enjoy after such a hectic time. I don't think I will be putting them away anytime soon. I love how every time I light a candle I'm reminded of the caring friend I have.

Thank you to my secret pal!

Also thank you to those who sent Christmas cards! My husband was surprised and they warmed our hearts. Love you all, can't wait to be back!

(The cable man will be out Jan. 8th to setup our internet.. almost there!)

"Angels may not come when you call them, but they'll always be there when you need them."

Visit my sister-in-law's site:

In Memory:
Marcye 1999 ~ Mike 2007 ~ Uncle Stan 2007 ~ Elliott 2007 ~ Laura 2007

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:40 pm 
user

Jane,

I'm glad it came at a time when it meant the most. I hope you are able to enjoy it! I felt awful for not being able to send it sooner. Love you!

Drea

"Angels may not come when you call them, but they'll always be there when you need them."

Visit my sister-in-law's site:

In Memory:
Marcye 1999 ~ Mike 2007 ~ Uncle Stan 2007 ~ Elliott 2007 ~ Laura 2007

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:19 pm 
user

Your gift came at exactly the right moment. I appreciated it so much it was like a loving message coming to me when I needed it the most. I bless you for that.

Drea, please don't apologize for being late, if it had come early, I'd have been left to face those days of birthdays, memories and tears all by myself. Your gift, coming when it did, reached out to warm my heart.

Bless you for that, it was so very timely, you could not have planned it on purpose to arrive that day, God must have sent you a message.

Love you and thank you,
jane

~Luciano De Crescenzo

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy