It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:08 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: STOP TO SAY HI
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:08 am 
new user

HI EVERYONE I JUST STOP TO SAY HI AND TELL YOU A LIL ABOUT MY ANGELS
I HAD THE BEST HUSBAND A LADY WOULD WANT I STARTED DATING JOHN WHEN I WAS 14 YEARS OLD WE HAD OUR FIRST DAUGHTER SABRINA BEFORE WE WERE MARRIED WE WERE MARRIED IN 1979 WE HAD OUR DAUGHTER HEATHER IN 81 SHE WAS DADDY BABY IN 82 WE HAD OUR SON JOHNNY JOHN WAS SO PROUD BECAUSE HE WAS NAMED AFTER HIM WELL JOHNNY WAS 3 WEEKS OLD A HERE COMES MY BOBBO WE HAD A GOOD LIFE JOHN WAS A VERY HARD WORKING JOHN GOT SICK IN 2000 AND COULD NOT WORK ANY MORE BUT HE GOT A LIL JOB. IN 2004 HIS MOM PASSAWAY 2 DAYS LATER HIS BEST FRIEND WAS KILLED IN A TRUCK ACC JOHN WENT DOWN HILL AFTER THAT OUR LIFE CAME TO THE END ON JUNE 4 05 WHEN OUR BABY BOY WAS MURDERED. BOBBO WAS OUT LOOKING FOR HIS GIRLFRIND AND DONT FIND HER UNTIL HE GOT A PHONE CALL AT 3 AM THE MAN TOLD BOBBO WERE HIS GIRLFRIND WAS SO BOBBO AND HIS SO CALLED BEST FRIEND WENT TO THE HOUSE BOBBO KNOCK ON THE DOOR NO ONE WOULD COME TO THE DOOR SO BOBBO KICK THE DOOR WHEN HE WENT IN HIM AND SARI WAS TALKING. THEY STARTING FIGHTING SARI WAS WALKING OUT THE DOOR FIRST AND AS BOBBO WENT TO LEAVE KEVIN MCWEN SHOT BOBBO 3 TIMES IN THE CHEST AND 2 TIME AFTER BOBBO WAS DOWN ON THE FLOOR DIED WHEN BOBBO FELL A GUN FELL OUT OF BOBBO PANTS THE GUN WAS UNLOADED. BOBBO GIRLFRIEND KICK THE GUN BY BOBBO. THEN MAN GOT OFF ON SELF-DEF THEN 3 DAYS AFTER THAT BOBBOS GIRLFRIEND AND THE MAN THAT KILLED BOBBO TAKE MY GRANDDAUGHTER AND RAN TO FLA SARI CAME BACK AT THE END OF JUNE MOVED IN WITH BOBBO SO CALLED BEST FRIEND AND THE BEST FRIEND IS MY 2 OLDEST GRANDKIDS FATHER WE STILL FELL BOBBO WAS SETUP BUT WHEN YOU DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO FIGHT IT SO NOW I CANT HAVE BOBBOS DAUGHTER WHEN I HAVE MY OLDER GRANDKIDS THE COURT SAID NO. WE FIND OUT MY MOM HAD CANCER ON DEC 26 AND SHE PASSAWAY JAN 3 SO MY LIFE HAS BEEN VERY VERY HARD FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS BUT I HAVE 5 BEAUTIFUL GRANDKIDS THAT KEEPS ME GOING BUT IT HARDS WHEN ELLIE ASK FOR HER DADDY. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME ANY TIME OR STOP BY MSN IM OR YAHOO IM I AM ALWAYS ON UNTIL selmaflynn
PLEASE STOP AND VISIT MY ANGELS AND I WILL BE DOING THE SAME FOR YOU AS SO AS I GET JOHN AND BOBBYS SITES DONE THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH
www.robert-flynn.last-memories.com
www.john-flynn.last-memories.com
AND IF YOU HAVE A MYSPACE I WOULD LOVE YOU TO VISIT BOBBY MYSPACE AT
www.myspace.com/bobbo1983

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:47 am 
user

Selma,

You are always welcome here. I look forward to getting to know you and your angels.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

love and hugs,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:16 am 
user

{{{Selma}}},

I'm so sorry for all the losses you've had to endure. Thank you for sharing your precious angels with us.

I like to think that all of our angels are together in heaven and have brought us together here on earth.

Love & {{Hugs}},
Jo (Kevin's mom forever and ever)

http://www.kevin-baker.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:35 am 
user

Welcome Selma,

I know you from the other forum.

I'm so sorry for all the suffering that you've had to endure, and the grief that still haunts you. You've truly been to hell and trying to find your way back.

Life sometimes hands us these times when we don't feel as if we can take another thing and then, sure enough another disaster hits us.

You've had your share Selma and if there were a quota that we all had to face, I'd say you were over your quota.

God Bless you and grant you peace. Your heart must be so very weary.

Love, hugs,
prayers,
jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

www.scottmatthew-hill.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:15 am 
new user

Selma sweetie, its nice to have you on the forums dear. I wanted to welcome you and let you know how great these ladies are on this forum. I hope to see you around. Hugs and love you.

Brandy

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:18 am 
user

Hi Selma, I'm glad you found your way here. I visited John and Bobbo's new sites, you're doing a wonderful tribute to them once again. Selma, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. I'm keeping you in my prayers.
Love and hugs, Cindy

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy