It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:19 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: My world is falling apart
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:17 pm 
user

I can't belive all that is happenjng to me first I lost my daughter now I am going to lose the place I live... WTF why does this stuff all have to happen to me its just not fair... What am I going to do?? I can't get a new place because my husband and I don't make the money when need to get a new place.. Plus the rents around here are to high...My husband and I are on social secturity and don't make enough.. This can't be happening it just can't be .... I have applied for housing and I'm on waiting list but I am going to need some place like now... I mean I don't know when I am going to lose my place to live it could take a couple of months I don't know what to do... My world is truely falling apart... Now watch I will get PG again which will make me so very happy but then what where am I going to live... And with DSS on my @$$ well they said the only time they will get involed if they get called on me... Then because I didn't send the letter in that I needed to send in on time to fight it I will always have a file stating you all now what thats about... I can't stand this F**king S**t that is happening to my husband and I ..... Why is all this happening to me..... ? I am crying so very hard right now and feeling so much anger I can't even think stright... I don't even know what to say right now....

http://mysweetlittlegnome.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:33 am 
user

Michelle, I don't know what to say except that I will pray for you. When I was young, I had some awful times too. Little money. Moving from place to place. Some of them sub-standard. Never knowing if I would have grocery money. I didn't know about food stamps back then. Sometimes I had to give the kids oatmeal for supper. I look back on those times and wonder how I stood it. Now, years later, thankfully it is all a dim memory. My kids have had hard times too and guess who they came to for help? If I had all the money I have floated them over the years, I could buy a really nice brand new car. In any case, I know how hard all this is on you and I will keep you in my prayers. Love, Lucy

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy