It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:08 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: hi all im new hre
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:45 pm 
new user

Hello all i just joined today.... im nancy and my son wasim passed away january 16th 2007, it will be a year wednesday.... my heart achs with pain, 20 years old and left this earth. Sudden death while he was staying over seas for a holiday, he was there four months, due to come home to the Uk on the wednesday 2007 due, as he said he felt unwell..... but never did i think death was knocking on my door.... i booked his ticket for wednesday then i got the call he passed away tuesday morning. One day between us... he would of been home, but died before he could make it to the airport. My son was buried within hours of his death, i was never asked my consent... Im going crazy with guilt, grief and anger... mostly i misss him till i cant breathe.......... My son's father is a muslim, they bury within 24hours of death. BUT STILL HE IS MY SON.... MY BLOOD... MY BABY..... HOW DARE THEY DO THIS TO ME....... MY MOTHER IS A CATHLIC (IRISH) MY FATHER MUSLIM. My life is a mix up and look where its got me.

Im sorry for all your loss's, i have read lots of posts here with lots of tears i shed for you all.... It will be a year wednesday since my son passed away.. I dont know what to do.... where to go.... how to handle it... Any help please xxxxxxxxx :cry:

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:00 pm 
user

Nancy,
Welcome to our family.I'm sorry you have a reason to be here.This is a very difficult journey we are all on.There is no right or wrong way to deal with grief and pain over losing our loved ones.
Talking about your pain and sharing is one way to start.Please read the article I posted on Sharing Grief..
My son Michael was killed in a car accident January 29,2007,so I understand how you feel.This first year without him has been torture.
If it hadn't been for the support of all these great Ladies here on this forum,I just don't know where i'd be right now.
We are here for you anytime you need to talk or share special memories of your son.
I will be sending extra prayers up for you for God to help ease your pain.

we all love you, God Bless
{{{{{hugs}}}}
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Dear barbara
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:39 pm 
new user

thankyou for your reply and i am so sorry for your loss honey..... i just took a look at your two boys website.... i shed tears so so so beautiful boys xxx god bless them.... my heart bleeds for you , the same month we lost our boys..... january 2007.

This is so hard for us i dont know what to do or how im going to deal with next wednesday.... your boys and you will be in my thought s and prayers god bless you take care xxx

nancy..
wasim-hussein.last-memories.com

I have not finished it yet .. wasim's website but please take a look and light a candle for him xxxxx it would mean a lot to me xxx

Offline Profile  

Post subject: hi debi
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:23 pm 
new user

thankyou for your post and kind reply... im also sorry for your loss with your dear andrew ... may he rest in peace and fly with the angels and watch over you all xxxxx

God bless you and your family

Nancy xxx

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:37 pm 
user

Nancy, Welcome to our forum. I'm glad you found us. Though I'm sorry that you have reason to be here. You son's site is beautiful.

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:04 pm 
user

Nancy, I'm so sorry you not only have to suffer the loss of you child but weren't even given the chance to say good-bye. I can't even imagine how hard that must be. Please know I'll keep you in my prayers. I visited Wasim's memory site and read what you wrote about him. He sounds like such a good son. I know you love and miss him so much.
Hugs, Cindy

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject: cindy
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:05 pm 
new user

Thankyou you honey for your post, and for visiting my son's website oh cindy i lite a candle but the first candle i lite for your sweet children, i made a mistake when filling in the forms, i thought it requested my email address at first but it sent it as my message. i did not know how to correct it, but i managed to lite a candle second time hun, forgive me cindy as my email address appears in the first candle, how stupid of me. Im so sorry for your loss hun... My heart hurts for you babe i will have you in my prayers also... God bless you cindy xxx

nancy xxx :cry:

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:19 pm 
new user

Cece wrote:
Nancy, Welcome to our forum. I'm glad you found us. Though I'm sorry that you have reason to be here. You son's site is beautiful.

Dear cece thankyou for your post.... im so sorry for the loss of your daughter i visited her website... it was so nice hun im also sorry for the loss of your dad... God bless you hun and thankyou for your kindness xxxx

Ps: thanyou for visting my son's website also as i have only just started it hun xxx

Nancy xxx

Offline Profile  

Post subject: so sorry
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:10 pm 
user

I want to wish you a warm yet sad welcome to our family.... I am so sorry for your loss... I wish you all the confort in the world... I want you to know if you ever need to talk you can come to me I am a very good listner and hope to give you confort... I know that it hurts even after a year I lost my daughter almost two months ago she was only 29 days old... So the pain never really goes away... Much love to you,
-Michelle-

http://mysweetlittlegnome.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:54 pm 
new user

Dear(((Nancy)))
You are doing such a wonder job on your Son's site. Thank you for sharing your Angel. Sending my love and prayers. You will find so much support here as I have.
God Bless

Friends are like Angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly...

www.Larry-Bubba-Benis.Last-Memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: so sorry
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:23 am 
new user

lonelyheart24 wrote:
I want to wish you a warm yet sad welcome to our family.... I am so sorry for your loss... I wish you all the confort in the world... I want you to know if you ever need to talk you can come to me I am a very good listner and hope to give you confort... I know that it hurts even after a year I lost my daughter almost two months ago she was only 29 days old... So the pain never really goes away... Much love to you,
-Michelle-

dear (((((Michelle))))) hugs to you... thankyou for your sweet post and also thankyou for lighting a candle on my son's site it meant the world to me... im so sorry hun for the loss of your sweet little angel.... and to have to hold her in your arms and then only to be taken away again.... my heart bleeds for you honey, i send you my love and prayers and may god bless you my dear and all those/us who have lost a child/children.

Nancy xxx :cry:

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:31 am 
new user

Cookie7434 wrote:
Dear(((Nancy)))
You are doing such a wonder job on your Son's site. Thank you for sharing your Angel. Sending my love and prayers. You will find so much support here as I have.
God Bless

Dear larry's mom thankyou for your post and for lighting a candle at my son's website, it meant so much to me hun... im so sorry for the loss of your sweet son larry... when i visited his website i truely felt crushed and could not stop crying for our son's, what a handsome young man.... and how you lost him my love, i will have you in my prayers , god bless you hun... Its a year tomorrow since i lost wasim and i feel sad and empty, not sure where to go or what to do..... God Bless you hun and thankyou again xxxx

Nancy xxx :cry:

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy