It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:04 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Wanting to hide in a cave
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:42 am 
user

Hello all I am feeeling very bad lately.. As you all know that I lost my daughter almost 2 mths ago and I can't do this anymore... I don't want to do this...?? I feel like just finding a cave and go hide in it and never come out again... I wish she was here I can't take this pain anymore... I don't know what to do and I feel like dying sometimes but I am to strong for that... I just really miss my little girl.. I walk around the house trying to clean and I can't seem to do anything... I wish she was here with me.. I can't do this anymore I just can't.... I don't know what the heck I'm talking about right now I'm just so lost and feeling really down ... When will it get better when will it be all over... I don't know... Sorry that I'm going on about this forgive me for my saddness... I hope I don't make anyof you even more sad then you already are... I wish I can bring all our childern back.... Thanks for listening to me... Much Love to all my sisters,
-Michelle-

http://mysweetlittlegnome.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Wanting to hide in a cave
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:51 pm 
new user

lonelyheart24 wrote:
Hello all I am feeeling very bad lately.. As you all know that I lost my daughter almost 2 mths ago and I can't do this anymore... I don't want to do this...?? I feel like just finding a cave and go hide in it and never come out again... I wish she was here I can't take this pain anymore... I don't know what to do and I feel like dying sometimes but I am to strong for that... I just really miss my little girl.. I walk around the house trying to clean and I can't seem to do anything... I wish she was here with me.. I can't do this anymore I just can't.... I don't know what the heck I'm talking about right now I'm just so lost and feeling really down ... When will it get better when will it be all over... I don't know... Sorry that I'm going on about this forgive me for my saddness... I hope I don't make anyof you even more sad then you already are... I wish I can bring all our childern back.... Thanks for listening to me... Much Love to all my sisters,
-Michelle-

Dear ((((((((((Michelle))))))))) wish i could offer you more hun but im feeling the same babe so i send you my love and hugs for you, and have you in my prayers god bless hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MOM to wasim xxx

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy