It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:46 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Hi!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:55 pm 
user

HUGS to my dear friends on here. It has been a while since I have visited...in fact, the last few times I tried, the site didn't want to load for me on aol, but when I tried with Internet explorer it worked!
I apologize for not lighting candles like I should, but I do think of my dear friends and your angels so often...they are all such a huge part of my life now and always. I have been so busy with school, kidos, and I also picked up a part time job I can do from my home. I just recently finished my training for work so hopefully I will have a little more time on my hands instead of having to study so much. I am very excited about this opportunity so please pray that this all works out because I am a little nervous having just started. I am basically doing this for myself to occupy my mind some, the money is an extra bonus :)
I miss you all so much!
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Hi!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:58 am 
new user

Lynda wrote:
HUGS to my dear friends on here. It has been a while since I have visited...in fact, the last few times I tried, the site didn't want to load for me on aol, but when I tried with Internet explorer it worked!
I apologize for not lighting candles like I should, but I do think of my dear friends and your angels so often...they are all such a huge part of my life now and always. I have been so busy with school, kidos, and I also picked up a part time job I can do from my home. I just recently finished my training for work so hopefully I will have a little more time on my hands instead of having to study so much. I am very excited about this opportunity so please pray that this all works out because I am a little nervous having just started. I am basically doing this for myself to occupy my mind some, the money is an extra bonus :)
I miss you all so much!
Hugs,
Lynda

(((((((((lynda)))))))))) Hope it works out for you ok hun xxx

Nancy

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:08 am 
user

Lynda!!!
Glad to see you here.You've been missed!!
You will be in my prayers that everything works out for.I'm sure you will be great!
Love and hugs,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:27 am 
user

OHHHH....THANK YOU Nancy & Barbara (((HUGS))). I am very excited about this opportunity. Barbara, let me know if you hear back from them...I would love to have someone to talk to about "work". Love ya!
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:29 pm 
user

Lynda~

I was so happy to see a post from you. I think of you everyday and pray your doing "ok". Glad to hear you are done with your training. Good Luck let us know how it goes.

{{{LYNDA}}}

http://naudya-jo.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:55 pm 
user

HI Tanya! I seem to be offline more than I am on lately, unless I was training. So much going on and keeping busy. Regardless, IM me sometime :) Miss you too!
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy