It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Brianna's 2mth Angelverasy
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:01 am 
user

Today is our Brianna's 2 month Angelverasy... I sit here looking over at her treasure chest where her ashes are and can't help but think oh my god its been two months since she left. It feels like it''s been forever. The days go by so slow but when she was here they just flew by... I miss my little gnome so much I don't know what to write or say I'm crying to frigging hard... Why did she have to go.. Why did I have to lose my only child.. It's not fair my first born and to make matters worst I got my period this morning so I'm truely a mess... I try to hold the tears back but I can't anymore I can't be strong anymore I just want to stop and scream at the top of my lungs..
Then I think I will never have another child or will it take the same amount of time as it did with Brianna five years We waited for her... Five years we tried.. Then finially we got PG only to have her ripped from us why god why did you give a a wonderful gift then take it away from me... I'm so sorry lord I didn't mean to blame you I just don't understand... I need to stop typing right now.... Please if you would all be so kind visit her website today and light a candle if you could.... www.mysweetlittlegnome.last-memories.com
Thanks you all for listening to me... Much Love,
-Michelle- :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://mysweetlittlegnome.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:16 pm 
user

I know how you feel. We all do. It is torture. Perhaps it's time to go to the beach again. You may feel her close to you there. Or just read the lovely poem you wrote with her help the last time you went. I will keep you in my prayers. {{{{Michelle}}}}

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy