It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: My Sweet angel-I love you!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:54 am 
user

Well all today is Brianna's 3 month Birthday.. She would have been three months today.. Wow where did the time go..I miss her alot right now.. I remember when I was P/G with her all I wanted was a boy but now when I get P/G again I want another girl.. Actually I want my Brianna back.. But I am staring to realize that I can't have her back and that is hurting.. I know that she will never come back and no body will ever replace her and I don't want anyone to replace her.. She is and always be my little gnome.. My DH wrote something tonight while I was taking a nap( Which I have been doing alot) I wonder why?? I asked him if I could share it with you all and he said yes.. So I have to clean it up (you know put periods where they need to go and stuff like that) I will add it to another post it is very beautiful and I never knew he had it in him.. i wonder how she would look like right now.. Her hair would have been getting longer her eyes would have been getting brighter and her smile that sweet little smile.. I can't continue to type I don't want to start crying so bad that I will not be able to breath.. So I'll talk to you all later.. Much love to you all.. You are all in my heart and thoughts and prayers..
-Michelle-[/quote]

http://mysweetlittlegnome.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy