It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:06 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Having a bad Day
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:38 am 
user

What is wrong with me?? I can't take this rollacoster ride.. I'm fine one mintue and in tears the next.. I think Brianna's death really hit me this morning... I was sleeping fine then I had to get up to use the bathroom and my hubby was hungry so I got him something to eat.. Went to lay back down and all I could hear and see when I closed my eyes to go back to sleep was Brianna crying... I hear her crying and I can't get to her... I started to cry and my hubby asked me why I was crying I told him i ccan hear Brianna crying and I can she her when I close my eyes.. i told him that I was going to get up because if I didn't I was only going to keep him up.. Why should I make him stay up too he needs his rest.. I know that I need my rest but I guess there is a time in a mothers life that has lost their child that they have to sit be themselves and just cry... I miss her so bad I need to see her I need to hold her I need to smell her smell touch her skin.. But she's not here any more and I'm really starting to realize that ... That is making me hurt really bad.. I have a hard time thinking about the memories when she was here.. they make me cry even harder is that wrong?? Can I tell her here how much I love her?? Well she be able to see it?? I LOVE YOU BRIANNA!!! MOMMY LOVES YOU MY SWEET LITTLE GNOME... Thats was her nickname my sweet little gnome... I'm sorry I'm a mess right now... Thanks for listening to me.. Much love my sisters,
-Michelle-

http://mysweetlittlegnome.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy