It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:42 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: getting by
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:42 am 
new user

Two years ago the 21 of this month my 19 year old son went to heaven and I miss him so much....help :(

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:07 pm 
user

I want to say welcome to our forum family, although I'm sorry you have a reason to be here. I am so sorry for the loss of your son at such a young age. I lost a son (Michael) at 17 yrs to a car accident. It will be a year the 29 of this month.And Scott at 18 mos.in 1984.
There are a great group of people here,who are very understanding and supportive. This is a very long and tough journey we are all on but you are not alone in this.We are all here for you anytime. Sharing your thoughts and feelings and having others who understand for support is the first step.
What is your sons name? We like to be able to call our angels by their name. They will always be in our hearts and be remembered. May God Bless you! You will be in my prayers.

Love and Hugs,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: getting by
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:55 pm 
new user

cjwhite wrote:
Two years ago the 21 of this month my 19 year old son went to heaven and I miss him so much....help :(

Dear cjwhite I am so sorry for your loss hun.... i loss my son a year ago last wednesday, it is so hard hun so so hard.... i welcome you to this forum where we all share the same pain... please feel free to come talk about your son hun and about yourself, and if you want hun we all would like to here about your son, and the memorys you will always cherish. But only if your ready and want to talk hun. We all miss our children and i truely feel for you and understand your pain.. Its the missing that hurts so bad. My son was 20years old, my first born... I still can't believe his gone, i cry and cry and cry for him every day and night. Your in my thoughts and prayers dear God bless you xxx

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:30 am 
user

Hun I want to also welcome you to our small family... Like all the women here they are right you can come here anytime and talk to all of us about your son.. I lost my first born Brianna at 29 days old to SIDS... We all know the pain you are going through and no your not alone.. Even though at times it feels as if you are you're really not.. I too would like to hear about your wonderful son.. I'm so sorry that you are hurting it is a very long and hard road but together we can all get though this together...
May being here bring you some comfort... We are all here for each other... Much love,
-Michelle-

http://mysweetlittlegnome.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy