It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:28 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: having a bad day
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:14 pm 
user

Today i woke up at 5:43am and tried to go back to sleep maybe I slept for 20 extra minutes then got out of bed at 6:43am just couldn't sleep ... I then realized that every morning I keep waking up at those times... I realized why those times it was at 6:43am that I got woken up then morning Brianna died and I just can't sleep pass that anymore which stinks because I have never been a morning person... I have been crying all morning thinking about Brianna... I don't know whats wrong with me I was doing good for the last couple of days and then today I feel really sad and crying and like life isn't worth living with out her.. But then I think to myself that she would not want me to think that way... Yesterday was my grandpa's B-Day and he died a year ago... So I was thinking about him and I miss him alot too... So this really stinks I miss them both so much but I know that Brianna is up in heaven with my grandpa looking down at me... And I know that he is taking very good care of her.. He always loved kids and he took care of me and my cuz when we where little so he is a wonderful man... I just wish that she was here I know I keep repeating my self... Plus things here are horrible I live with my friend paul and my ex boyfriend who is/was my husband's best friend... And Paul is being great but Chris is not(that's the ex)... I don't know what to do .... He seems to think that Craig and I are still going to be the same person... He keeps hovering over my husband when my husband is on the computer or watching T.V. my DH doesn't like it when people do that and they are not getting alone and stupid stuff like that.. sorry I will stop talking now .... Much love,
-Michelle-

http://mysweetlittlegnome.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:30 pm 
user

Michelle,
I am so sorry. This road we are on is a tough one but we are all on it together.What keeps me sane are the happy memories and that I know they are at peace with God in Heaven. Keeping you in my prayers.
Hugs,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy