It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:16 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: so confused
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:11 pm 
user

Hello ladies... This is weird I had my period last month got it when I was due but it only lasted 3-4 days and it was normal only thing strange is that it stopped early. I normally bleed for 7 days but this time it was shorter... And I will be ovulating in 3 days... Last night I had light pink when I wiped... My husband asked me if I was P/G because the way my belly looks... I told him I have now Idea I haven't ovulated yet... Is it true to sometime have light bleeding when you start to ovulate??? and it hasn't been here since.. Meaning the light bleeding stopped... So what the h*ll is going on with me?? I have Hormel problems.. And I am still taking my pre-natal vitiams... So does any one know whats going on?? Hormel Much love,
-Michelle-

http://mysweetlittlegnome.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:24 pm 
user

FYI.....I was having light spotting (The kind I used to get the day before my period) on the day I got pregnant with Andrew. Oh, and that was on day 31 of my cycle. Ovulation charts only work if you're regular. I wasn't always. I was also still nursing Heather so that was why ovulation was delayed.Grief plays havoc on menstrual cycles too.

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy