It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Venting
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:51 pm 
user

This is not a good day for me, I just keeping thinking about Michaels birthday coming up and graduation, all of his friends and classmates have been reaching out to me a lot,more so lately.I guess they know some how how much I am hurting knowing my baby will not be walking up on that stage to get his diploma.
The one thing all moms look forward to seeing thier children graduate,then go off to college,get married have babies.But my son will never do any of that.And it just makes me so mad,sometimes I just want to take a ballbat and walk outside and knock out every window in my car,but that is only a temporary solution to my pain,because there is no permanent solution. Not now not ever.This pain is here to stay,I'll just have to learn to live with it the rest of my life here on earth,which I hope won't be long. Well I'm sorry I'm just going on,needing to get things off my chest. I love you all
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:13 am 
user

Oh {{{Barbara}}} I'm sorry. I know you're hurting so much. I would give anything to be able to make it easier or better. I am praying for you now and always. I can understand the anger you're having and who could blame you? You have every right and reason to be angry. You're not going on and on, you're just hurting. I love you my friend.
Hugs, Cindy

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:08 am 
user

Barbara...I know exactly what you are going through. Tyler did not get to graduate with his class either. God took him before. It's so hard when you know that your child should be doing this today. If he were still here on this date...I know this is where he would be. I am so glad that his friends are reaching out to you. Because for me I know how that feels. It does make your pain a little easier. I guess just the fact that they are not forgotten. I did something that was very hard for me. My family went to Tyler's graduation. Because we felt that he would be there. His friends kept asking me to go. It was hard, so we did. But after we were glad we did. It was one more painful event down that we had done. I don't know how you do graduation where you are from, but where we live, each graduate gives their mom a rose. I had my family, about surrounding me so that no one could get to me. Well those precious children. They spotted us out of the crowd. When it came time for roses from graduate to mother's...the tears just started to flow. All of a sudden one of Tyler's friends stopped by me kissed me and gave me a rose, before I noticed there was a line that formed. I got so many roses from Tyler's friends. It was so touching. I know there was not a dry eye in that gym. I dried them and put them, cut the stems off, and put the roses in a tall clear vase. I hope they last forever. To top it off, Tyler kept on telling me Momma, our graduation song, is a song that I know you would like...it's from the 70's. You & Dad will love our graduation song. It was Freebird. I have it on Tyler's site as one of the saved songs. Anyway...I am sorry that I rattled on, but I know exactally the emotions that you are going through...My thoughts and prayers are with you as you struggle through these horrible days. God Bless.
Lisa
www.tyler-arceneaux.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy