It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:54 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: I'm losing my mind
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:23 am 
user

Hello my girlz.. 1st I want to say how sorry I am for not being on here alot... I thought I was doing alot better but I was wrong.. I feel as if I'm losing my mind.. I don't know I have been doing OK but then since last Sunday I have been acting really weird and now its just getting worst... I am crying all the time and I and taking everything that my DH says to me wrong.. I feel as if I'm picking fights and I am very angry... I feel like I Sunday want to live anymore and I want to be with Brianna... What the heck is wrong with me??? I feel so lost and I don't know what to think my mind is playing tricks on me... I feel like I'm not myself anymore like someone is taking me over and controlling me... I hate going up and down fine one minute crying the next and Angry after that back to OK.... Girls I really need u know... I feel like I'm losing my friging mind... Does anyone know why I am acting like this... I mean this month is hard for me anyways.. On March 27 of this year it will be 11 years since I lost my high school love.. He died in a car accident March 27,1997 he was only 17 years old and was going to graduate with me in 1998... I don't know I taught that I was over it then Brianna pasted away and now I am really different and I hate it.. I hate the fights that I am causing the pain I am causing.. I don't want this anymore... I really really really need you girls.. Now more then ever... Please can any one give me any advice to help me relax and kind of be like my old self.. I know I wont ever be my old self again but I don't like what I have became.... thanks for listening to me and yet again Sorry I havent been on for awhile.. I'm glad I can always trun on u girls... Much love,
-Michelle-

http://mysweetlittlegnome.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:03 pm 
user

Michelle, I am not am expert. But, I definitely think you should call and see your Dr ASAP. You are grieving, yes. But, I think that you may also be clinically depressed. If you seriously are considering going to be with Brianna, then you need to go to the Emergency Room. I can't stress this enough. Please please talk to your DH about your feelings. You have described him as your best friend in the past. If that is the case and you show him your post, he will help you sort this out. Please let me know how you are.

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:17 pm 
user

Michelle,
I agree completly with what Lucy posted.Grief does strange things to us and yes you need to see a Dr ASAP. Keep us posted we are here for you.
love hugs and prayers
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:08 am 
user

I just to let u all no that I am doing much better girls... Thanks for coming through for me... I knew I could always count on u.... Much love,
-Michelle-

http://mysweetlittlegnome.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy