It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:43 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Today I am thankful for...
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 4:39 pm 
user

I find that I need to be thankful about at least one thing each day... even if it is the same thing every day... it helps and gives me a reason to move forward. Today I am thankful for my friends! I have made so many friends and lost some...but I am thankful that God kept the good ones in my life :wink: You are all such good and dear friends to me, and I am thankful for all of you!
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:14 pm 
user

Lynda,
I feel the same way about you too! I really miss chatting with you my dear friend!!!!
You are always in my thoughts and prayers,
Love Ya, {{{{{{{Lynda}}}}}
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:36 am 
user

Today, May 20th........... is another month marker of Scott's passing. Each month on the 20th, my heart carries such sorrow and so many tears fall.

But, today I am thankful that I had the privilege of carrying this child in my body, giving birth to him, raising him to be a good man and loving him so very, very much. I've learned so much from my children........... I've learned that love can be total, absolute and unconditional. I've learned that self will always take second place to the welfare of a child, not just my child........... but any child.

I'm grateful that I can so clearly see that children are gifts straight from the arms of God, and if you look closely..... you can see the light of love shining in their eyes. What a privilege it is to bring forth that life and to raise it up.

I'm so grateful I was given this opportunity by God to share in the most profound miracle of life.

And, I'm grateful that I've had the wonderful support and love of so many mothers who have experienced the same agony, the same sorrow that I have. Together we will survive, because it is God's will that we do so.

As painful as life is, it truly is God's gift to us........... and we must respect and honor it.

I love you my friends
jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

www.scottmatthew-hill.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:58 am 
user

Today I am thankful for the strength and courage that was given to me. Sarah had her awards ceremony at school today and I went by myself. This may not seem like a big deal but it is to me. You see...that was the first time I have been anywhere with a big crowd of people all by myself in the 4 1/2 years since B.J. has been gone. I have the shakes now but I did it and I'm thankful!
Hugs, Cindy

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy