It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: THIS BEEN A LONG TIME
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:01 pm 
new user

HI TO ALL MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS.I HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL FOR EVERYONE.IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN I LONG TIME SINCE I POSTED ANY THING ALOT OF THING HAS BEEN GOING ON IN MY LIFE.I HAVE MEET A MAN WE HAVE BEEN DATING FOR 9 MONTHS AND MAY HE ASK ME TO MOVE IN WITH HIM SO I DID HE IS A VERY LOVING CARING MAN HE IS 11 YEARS YOUNGER THEN ME BUT HE TREATS ME LIKE A QUEEN HE DOES ALL THE CLEANING AND COOKING.MY 2 KIDS LIKE HIM BUT MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER HATES HIM I HAVE NOT SINCE AARON AND MODESTY FOR 2 MONTHS SHE TOLD ME I WAS DIED TO HER IT HURTS ABOUT BUT I CANT GO NOW ANYMORE I LOVE MY KIDS BUT I NEED TO START LIVING MY LIFE TO CJ AND I ARE VERY HAPPY TOGETHER ITS GOING TO BE 2 YEARS SINCE JOHN HAS BEEN GONE I LOVE JOHN AND ALWAYS WILL BUT I NEED TO BE HAPPY AND CJ MAKES ME VERY HAPPY PLEASE TELL ME IF IM WRONG

PLEASE HELP ME CELEBRITE BOBBY 3 YEAR ANNIV ON JUNE 4

THANK YOU ALL SENDING MY LOVE TO YOU ALL

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:41 am 
user

Selma,

It's so good to hear from you. You've been missed!!

I don't think you're wrong for wanting some happy in your life. You've been through so very much these past few years. Life can be so hard at times. I say, if you're offered a little bit of happy...grab it with both hands and hold on!

Love & {{{Hugs}}},
Jo (kevin's mom forever and ever)

http://www.kevin-baker.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:51 am 
user

Dear Selma,
Oh hun...there is nothing wrong with finding happiness again (((HUGS))). I personally do not think any of us would want nothing less of our loved ones when we pass...it doesn't mean they stop loving us and vice versa. John was your first true love and always will be...at the same time, your heart is big enough to also share with someone else. I will keep you in my prayers...I know how hard it must be to be kept from your grandbabies. I feel confident that this too will pass and you will all be together again some day.
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:05 pm 
user

Selma,
You never have to appoligize for not posting. Things can get so overwhelming at times its hard to keep our sanity,we all understand. I feel you have every right to be happy and your loved ones would want that for you. In time things will work out and you can all be together again.
love and hugs,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy