It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Where is everyone?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:25 pm 
user

Just wondering what everyone has been doing this summer? Think of you all often!
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:43 pm 
user

I'm doing OK considering Laura's 1 year angelversary is coming up in a week. Waiting to here about Tanya's new baby. My daughter Heather is expecting in Dec. It's a girl. He husband is of Japanese decent and they are naming her Liliana Ayumi Hara. We are very excited.

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:59 am 
user

Hello Lynda,

I just came on becuase I have been very down this weekend.
Each time I think Im turning a corner, I go further down again for longer .............
Anyway its winter here and I was going to put a post about all the rainbows we have seen (the kids love to point them out to me) and a lot of them are doubles.

The first time I saw a double rainbow was last year some time I think, then not another for a good many months, but latley we have seen 3 or four among the others.

Here is one from outside our house from earlier this year, you can just make out the secodn rainbow.

Double rainbows are rare apparently especially the full arcs from horizon to horizon and I have always taken them as a good sign, very positive and it has carried me a many days, weeks ......... it seems the last few I have seen have not had such a lasting impact. Im so "happy" to see one, but the winter is always an awful time for me as well as all the special dates in June, Im left really raw and numb, why I was not prepared this year, Im always a lil taken aback.

Thank you Lynda for remembering Teressa and Cindy for Peter.

I know I dont come here hardly at all anymore ............... I will forever love and my tears are are as close as my thoughts.

Cece Im sending hugs to you especially for Laura's Ist anniversary and for your awaited arrival of granddaughter.

All the best for Tanya's new baby.

Hoping for rainbows in all our hearts.
Blessings and love, Maria.

Pieta ~ "Mercy, Compassion, Love.
Love is for giving, forgiving."

"We are all special, have worth and talents and are
deserving of love and capable of loving."
Peter Zollo.

http://www.freewebs.com/pregnancyloss-hope/index.htm

Last edited by SeventhHeaven on Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:52 pm 
user

I'm here i just remembered how to get back in.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:06 pm 
user

Dear Lucy,
Congratulations Grandma! Liliana is a beautiful name and I know we all look forward to seeing pictures. I know this is a difficult time/month for you and if you ever need to talk, call me. If you don't still have my phone number just email me and I will give it to you.

Dear Maria,
I know what you mean hun, one step forward and 3 steps back. Rainbows are a promise from God...and that picture of the double rainbow is beautiful! It feels good to see God's hand at work. I also see 2 birds...are those doves flying?

Dear Carla,
I know you have been having such a difficult time. Let us know if there is anything we can do. Please keep coming on here and talking, sharing your Chris with us. Some times there are no words just prayers...and I keep you in my prayers often!

Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:17 pm 
user

Oh I'm here as well. Life, in general, has been VERY hectic lately. Just trying to get everything ready for Cooper's arrival. Which for me, can't come quick enough!!!!

I think of all of you and our Angels EVERY day. You all have been, and continue to be, a continuous source of inspiration and support to me; and I love you all so very much!!!

((((HUGS))))

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:50 am 
user

Dear Tonya,
I miss you girl! When are you due again???? All these babies...what a blessing this has been!
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:28 am 
user

Lynda.....

My due date is August 26th ~ but I have a hard time believing that I can possibly get any bigger!!!!! LOL I'm hoping to go early!

I hope all is well with you and your family and that your Summer is going as well as can be expected.

Lucy....

CONGRATULATIONS on the new baby!!!!! That is awesome news!!!!! Please keep us all updated!!!

Love and ((((HUGS)))) to you all!!!!

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy