It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Please pray for Assia...Wasim's Mom
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:33 pm 
user

I got an email from Assia yesterday and I wanted to put part of it here because she needs prayer and also she wanted me to relay a message to all of you from her. For those of you that don't know who she is...she has a memory site for her son Wasim Hussein here at last memories. She could sure use some extra support as well as your prayers.
Thank you...I know I can depend on you to pray for her.
Hugs, Cindy

Dear Cindy i hope that you feel as good as to be my sweet friend. Hope the children are all well and that you and your husband are doing well. I have not been in touch Cindy but not one day ever pass's by that i don't think of you, i always think of you and always will sweet friend... Please if you pass by on the forums tell the girls there that i send my love deeply and that im sorry i dont light candles as often as i use to but its due to my ill health, i think of them also and there angels in Heaven, i did light some last week im not sure if i managed to light for all the angels i usually do though.

My neck hurts me also now Cindy, my condition is Fibromalyia hope i spelt it right... its a chronic condition where you get shooting pains, cutting like throbbing pains.. due to depression, on-going.. a heavy car crash or ... in my case a Trumatic evevnt that occurred in life.. obviously yes.. loosing wasim... im crippled Cindy, cant comb my hair, bath, tie my hair , reach for things, rotate my arms, drive far.. its like electricity shooting through my arms... and fingers... sometimes i drop my cup of tea... i cant put my tops on or off.... oh Cindy my life is getting worse... But my faith is still strong and i carry the cloth you sent me... i pray and will always have faith in God...

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Please pray for Assia...Wasim's Mom
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:34 am 
new user

I m praying for you Assia. I hope everything will be fine. You are always in my prayers and thoughts. ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy