It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Thinking of you all...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:10 pm 
user

Hello my Angel Family,
It seems we have all lost touch with each other over the last few months,I suppose with the summer months,school being out and with family outings everyone is just to overwhelmed and exhausted. I know its that way for me.It seems hard to find any time for me ,let alone anything else.
I hope to hear from each of you soon,just to know your doing ok and how your summer is going. We all know how Tanya's is. With the birth of her beautiful baby boy,I'm sure her hands will be full. And we have two more on the way Tonya and Brandy.
I'm am very happy and excited for each of you!!!! Remember" God does not close one door without opening another".
Each of you are in my thoughts and prayers each day,May God Bless You!

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:39 pm 
user

Oh Barbara, your words always touch my heart so deeply.....thank you!!!!

My summer is probably much like everyones....BUSY!!!!! I've got just a little over a month to go until Cooper graces us with his presence (which is not soon enough LOL), and then right around that same time, Nadia is starting Kindergarten. Not to mention, she is also in a Hip Hop dance class and now she's tossing around the idea of Midget Cheerleading as well! And this is just for the Fall! Welcome to motherhood, right?!?! LOL We're trying to do things with her that only require day trips, because I just can't handle to heat and humidity with this pregnancy. So we've been going to parks, movies, and taking her here and there; just enough to keep her busy and give her a good summer vacation.

Sending all of you many ((((HUGS)))) and lots and lots of prayers. I think of each of you every day. I love you all!!!

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Thinking of you all...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:02 am 
new user

Barbara, Your kind words are really helpful for everyone and really touches the heart. Thank you for keep us in your prayers and thoughts. ((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy