It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: I miss you all
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:25 pm 
user

I just wanted to say hello to you all and let you know how much I miss talking with you.

Tonight hasn't been a very good night at all. I've been having contractions all day (of course nothing enough to send me to the ER), I don't feel good, and all I've been doing is crying...all evening. I just can't stop thinking about my boys. I just miss them, so much. And the thought of Cooper soon being here, just makes it hurt that much more. I know that they're watching over me, but I just want them here, here with me where they belong.

I'm sorry, I know that this just sounds like a pity party, I just needed to get this off of my chest. I love you all.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:15 pm 
user

Aww Tonya, I'm sorry. I know it must be bringing so many mixed emotions on you. I'll pray for you my friend. I do always anyway but I will pray extra now. Hold on to Jesus and let Him comfort your heart. Those sweet babies of yours Jaydon and Jordan knows their mommy loves them.
Sending you gentle hugs, Cindy

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:03 pm 
user

Tonya,I am here for you anytime ,you have my number. All the emotions you are feeling are only natural.And you can cry on our shoulders anytime. Lean on Jesus sweetie. he will never let you down. There soon will be a beautiful little baby boy in your arms. and your two little Angels Jaydon and Jordon will both be looking down on their mommy with smiles on their faces and love in their hearts, knowing all is, as its suppose to be.
love and hugs
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:16 pm 
user

Dear Tonya...if this is what they call a pity party, then we all have them! I personally call it a loving mom who is missing her children so very much...the pain can be so intense. Love you hun! (((HUGS))) And praying for those contractions to produce a healthy baby when the timing is perfect :)
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:55 pm 
user

Thank you all, so very much. You all mean so much to me. Your sweet and caring words brought such comfort to me.

Today is a better day.....I'm just taking one day at a time, and waiting for our little Cooper to make his arrival. I know that Jaydon and Jordan are up there watching over him and me; and if I know the boys, they are just telling him to take his time just to get to me!!! :lol:

I love you all!!

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy