It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: You are invited, August 13th
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:11 am 
user

Dear Friends,
I know it would be near impossible for any of you to join us but I would like to still extend the invitation to you all...or if you would like to participate in your own home, it surely will create a wonderful memory your children will never forget as it did with ours. I never knew this evening with Garion would hold a special place in my family's heart like it does now for his angelversary. His angelversary is the only night we have his heavenly dinner, for dinner. I hope your family has as much fun with this as we did with Garion.
Hugs,
Lynda

You Are Invited

Wednesday, August 13th
To have a "Heavenly Dinner" with us
in remembrance of
Garion Hight
April 24, 1995 - August 13, 2005

Place: Our Home
When: Wed, August 13th
Time: 6:30 PM

Garion's Favorite Dinner Memory

Heavenly Dinner Here On Earth:
Shortly before Garion turned 10 years old we asked him what he wanted for dinner. He jokingly said banana splits! To his surprise we went to the store and bought everything you could imagine for his banana split dinner. Garion casually told us that it was a heavenly dinner...I am sure if he could chose dinner in heaven it would be a HUGE banana split, every night! We have had banana splits for dinner on his angelversary on August 13th every year since, in remembrance of him. We would like to invite you to come and enjoy Garion's favorite dinner memory with us on this special day...with much love for him.

Please RSVP by Monday night so we know how much goodies to buy and if there are any special requests...thanks!

A special candle will be lit during dinner for all of our angel friends families and their angels.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:54 am 
user

Lynda thats sounds wonderful and I would love to make your Heavenly dinner for Garion.He is such a beautiful Angel and loved and missed dearly. {I'm sure Jacob will love the idea of Banana Splits for Dinner!}

Love ,hugs and prayers
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:58 pm 
user

I sure wish I would of had a chance to see this post last week. I would LOVE to have made banana splits for supper :)

((HUGS)) LYNDA!

http://naudya-jo.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:05 pm 
user

Lynda......

My thoughts and prayers were with you and your family on the 13th; I wanted to join in on the festivities, however; banana splits weren't on the hospital menu for that night! LOL But I was with you in thought....as always.

All my love!!!!!

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: You are invited, August 13th
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:51 pm 
new user

Linda- What a wonderful thing to do in memory of Garin. What a beautiful angel. My angel Katelyn passed away 2 yrs and 2 months ago. She had accidentally drowned. She was only 2 yrs old. I am so sorry for your loss as well. My heart goes out to you and your family. What a special tribute for a special little boy on his angelversary. We have had a special party every yr since with all invited that new her. We ususally have had a very big group of people. I usually light a candle, too especially on b-day and videotape it with my 2 other boys and singing happy birthday to Katie. Always looking for new ideas, thanks for the invite. Please know that you are in my thoughts.
Love and Hugs,
Deana-Katelyn's Mom
www.katelyn-warner.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy