It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:28 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: My Biggest Apologies!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:08 pm 
user

I want to send my heartfelt apologies to you ladies. I have been a horrible "friend" I haven't been online as much lately and I haven't been posting, lighting candles etc. I have been so stinking busy with Karson starting school and with Gavin being a baby that LOVES to be held 24/7 (not that I am truely complaining about that :) )

I have been searching for a job as I finished my Medical Transcription courses just before having Gavin and recieved my diploma, so the job searching begins.

Karson is doing well, he started preschool last week and LOVES it. He goes 1/2 days in the afternoon Mon-Thurs, he rode the bus home today and thought it was the best thing EVER. He is getting so big and so mouthy :)

Gavin is 5 weeks old and like I said before LOVES to be held. He is a nursing champ. He was 8lbs 3oz when he was born and left the hossy at 7lbs 11oz and within 2 weeks was up to 8lbs 10oz so he is gaining. He looks like a 2 month old more than a 1 month old :( My baby is getting big fast.

Clint and I are doing better, we were really struggling there in May around Naudya Jo's birthday and angel day. My marriage was literally falling apart. I have been seeing a counselor now since the middle of May and it has helped some. Of course, I will never be who I was before but I can be who I have become.

I think of you girls EVERYDAY and wish I had more time to swing by this group. I hope to start getting on more now in the afternoon when Karson is at school

http://naudya-jo.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:00 pm 
user

Oh Tanya, I completely understand ~ there are no apologies that are needed!!!! Being busy is one of the many joys of parenthood! LOL

You and everyone else are in my thoughts and prayers every single day, even when I can't get here. You all have been the best friends I could ever ask for, and have brought me through some very, very difficult times, I love you for that.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:24 pm 
user

Tanya,Tanya,
You don't have to appoligize and your not a terrible friend.We all understand,Besides you just had a beautiful little boy,along with Karson we know you have your hands full right.We all love you!!! God Bless
{{{{{{{{Tanya}}}}}}}

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy