It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:11 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: I'm glad October's just about over!!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:06 am 
user

Well, this month marked the 7 year Angelversary for Jaydon and Jordan. 7 years....where has the time gone? The pain is still so real, so intense sometimes; it's like they passed away just yesterday. My heart hurts for them every single day. Granted, there are days when I feel no pain at all...and I thank God for those days. But unfortunately, those days are far and few between. I have Cooper now, and every time I look into his precious little blue eyes, I wonder what Jaydon and Jordan would look like....would they have blue eyes? Would they have blonde hair? Would they be Mommy's boys like Cooper is? And there's Nadia, who is a constant reminder of the twins; she was born in the same month, a year after their passing. I thank God for the children that I have, they are my life. But missing my Jaydon and Jordan will never stop. I love them both so much. I have made so many memories with Cooper and Nadia...but the 45 minutes that I shared with Jaydon and Jordan, I will treasure always. Getting to hold them, to kiss their little cheeks, feel their little fingers grip my finger is a feeling that I will never forget, not as long as I live. I know that they are in Heaven now with their Grandparents and playing happily with all of their Angel friends ~ but the selfishness in me wants them here, with me. But I know that can't be. I know that we'll be together again...someday. Until then, I guess I can take comfort knowing that Nadia and Cooper have two precious guardian Angels watching over them every minute of every day; and that makes me so happy.

Well, thank you all for letting me be a blubbering idiot. I love you all so much.
((((HUGS))))

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: I'm glad October's just about over!!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:34 am 
user

i AM SO SORRY TONYA,I didn't realize this month was Jaydon and Jordons angelversary.I have been having a hard time getting into the forum lately.
We all want our angels back with us,but there is a since of peace knowing they are happy and with all our loved ones on the other side. I'm sure they are very proud of thier sister Nadia and their baby brother Cooper, and their Mommy and Daddy.You can just imagine them looking down with smiles on their faces always watching over you.
love,hugs and prayers,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy