It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: They are ready to arrest Laura's husband!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:12 pm 
user

I think it is safe to share in here because "he" and his family are not members and I googled her name and this site did not show up. They are getting ready to file charges. The deputy said so far he is filing on vehicular homicide, reckless driving and running a stop sign. The DA may add additional charges. "He" has left the state, but the police know where he is. "He" has spent time in prison before for various felonies. Although Kansas does not have a 3 strikes law, I hope they take his previous convictions into consideration when he is sentanced!!! Thank you all for being here. Cece (Lucy)

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:21 pm 
user

I am lost? What is going on? If you don't want to answer me here you can email me at clinttanya@ruraltel.net Guess I am curious because I live in Kansas.

Tanya

http://naudya-jo.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Laura
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:01 pm 
user

Tanya, I forwarded the link to the news story about the Crash that killed laura. I also sent my phone numbers.
In a nutshell:
Laura and her husband of 1 year had been fighting all night. She called me after midnight on 7/19 crying because he had torn the house apart and said he was leaving her. She said he didn't want her kids and she wouldn't give them up. She said, "He knew I was a package deal." We got off the phone and agreed to talk in the morning. On the morning of 7/19, for some reason, she went with him in the car. He was still angry. He was speeding and ran a stop sign at 75-85 MPH. He hit a loaded dump truck. Neither one of them was buckled up. She hit the dash breaking her nose, forehead and left cheek bone. Probably knocked her out, thank God. The passenger door popped open and she was ejected and went under the truck and was run over. The boys were not with them. Praise the Lord. He husband was injured, but she was killed "instantly." She died about 10:15 AM.
Cece

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:49 pm 
user

(((((((Cece)))))))

I am so very sorry. God bless your heart.

Hugs,
Susan

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:37 pm 
user

Dear Lucy,
I am relieved for you and your family that this man is going to be behind bars where he belongs. I saw the pictures of the car and my heart fell to the floor as tears filled my eyes. I wish I could have the satisfaction of putting the cuffs on him myself! He has robbed you of so much more than any other criminal could ever imagine taking from you. My heart goes out to you and know that we are here for you whenever you are ready to talk about everything. Sending you lots of (((HUGS))) as I can only imagine what you are going through right now.
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Thank you, Lynda
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:41 am 
user

I so appreciate all the love I feel from all of you. Lynda, I only sent the link to you, but feel free to share it. I got it today from Laura's oldest son, Brad. I wish that her husband could be sent to prison for a long, long time. But, I'm afraid he may get only a year. Seems so little for taking a life. I really wonder why neither air bag went off. It was a 2003 Ford focus.
Cece

And

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:28 am 
user

CeCe,

I'm glad......... I always feel guilty if I catch myself wishing bad things on people, but this is a completely justified arrest......... and not his first!

You know I still feel so much anger toward our daughter Danni's husband and have so many unanswered questions about him.

But, in this case, Laura's husband should be in jail. His vicious temper caused her death and I think he also caused her so much unhappiness.... He's a danger to society and should be locked up.

I'd like to see the article. Is it ok to send it to me?

I'll be thinking about you. I know you don't hate anyone, but the anger and disgust for this man and his lack of control makes it hard to feel any sympathy for him.

Please keep us posted.
Love,
jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

www.scottmatthew-hill.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject: To jane
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:41 am 
user

Jane,
I feel like an idiot, but I lost your e-mail address. If ANY of you want the link to either the news report or the pictures just e-mail me.
cece747@hotmail.com
Love Ya, Cece

And

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy