It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:40 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: New to Forum
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:22 pm 
new user

Hi, I'm Bryan's Mom. It's been 17 months and 28 days since his passing and since my life has been turned upside down. I have no desire to do a thing, no desire to move on, get up in the morning, I've started working from home and just basically live everyday wishing he were here.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:42 pm 
user

Hi my name is Barbara my son Michael was killed in a car accident on Jan. 29,2007,7mos
yesterday,and belive me I understand how you feel.I,ve been going through the same
thing and its not something that you can just get over. T here is nothing worse the losing your child.I also lost a son in 1984 to a accidental drowning and I was stilling grieving from that theres nothing wrong with you, we all feel the same way some days are worse than others. You will find a lot of support in this form,all the moms are all going through the same thing.We are here to help each other. I 'll kepp you in my prayers.and remember we are here for you!

lots of love,
Barbara

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:53 pm 
user

Welcome to our forum. I'm am sure that you will find all the love and support you could ever ask for here just as I have. Grieving is hard work. Please know you are not alone.
I am very sorry for the loss of your son, Bryan. Feel free to share his story with us whenever you are ready. Do you have a memorial web page where we can light candles for him? God be with you.
Cece (Lucy)

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:53 pm 
user

Hi Bryan's Mom, I'm so sorry sweetie. This is so hard, isn't it? None of us asked to be a part of this particular club, did we?

I lost my 10 yr old son, my baby, in a freak accident 4 yrs ago. I don't think there's a minute that goes by that I don't think about him.

Losing a child is hard work and a continual work in progress. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and take it one day at a time. Remember, every day here is one day closer to being with our boys again forever and ever.

Love and hugs,
Susan
Clint's Mom

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:03 pm 
user

We welcome new members to the forum and we will be here for you when you need us.

I'm sorry to hear of your losses, time has not proven to ease the pain very much, has it?

I lost my son on October 20, 2006, it's been ten months now and if anything, my grief is worse. Time has stopped for me, but has kept on moving for the rest of the world. I sometimes think for me it will eternally be 7:20 PM on October 20,2006. My heart stopped at that moment and broke into a million pieces.

We will grieve with you and for you. We've shed many tears for each other as we travel this pain filled journey.

I welcome you to the most devastating club you could ever find yourself a member of.

love, hugs, prayers,
jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

www.scottmatthew-hill.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:36 pm 
user

Hi everyone...I am new to this forum too...I lost my son in an accident 2 1/2 years ago at the age of 17...I know my life will never be the same again as I'm sure you all feel the same way. Thank God for forums like this one and others that we are able to comfort each other. I am sorry for the reason that we are all here, but I guess that God has brought us all together.
HUGS

www.tyler-arceneaux.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject: I lit a candle for your boy.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:20 am 
user

I am so sorry for your loss. The pain is indescribable isn't it? Welcome to this forum.
Cece (Lucy)

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:48 am 
user

Dear Bryan and Tyler's moms,
I am Jo Ann Webb, Krystal Duss's mom. I am so sorry that you both have lost your sons, and to Brian's mom your loss of 2 sons. I am new to this forum also, but I have found comfort and a place of support, a haven, here. This forum has many caring, grieving Moms. i look forward to hearing more about everyone's child(ren) and their personal grief journey. I was holding each of my parents when each one of them died, but that is in no way like the loss of Krystal. I felt like I died when Krystal died. I wish I could have died so she could have lived. But, like all of you, I was not given a choice. Instead I am trying to live the unimaginable - a world without Krystal.
Love to everyone,

http://krystal-long-duss.memory-of.com

http://krystal-long-duss.last-memories.com

Krystal, My Precious Child

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Sharing
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:24 am 
user

Earlier today I shared an e-mail with Tammy about Laura.Tammy also lost her daughter, Angelica, in a car crash. Laura's oldest son is only about 2 weeks older than Angelica. Laura was the ultimate mom. She loved her children more than life itself and was trying to get pregnant when she died. Including taking fertility pills. I told Tammy that I picture Laura being the resident Angel Mom to all of our children. Loving them, cuddling them and taking care of the babies. That is the way she was. So, don't you worry about your children or babies. Laura is there and taking care of all of them. And here on earth her sister, Mary and I are making sure her children are taken care of. I love you all. Cece(Lucy)

And

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy