It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:24 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: My Wonderful Grandmother
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:56 am 
new user

My grandmother raised me as my birth mother was discpicable to say the least. She was the kindest most generous woman I have ever met with an amazing ability to love everyone she came into contact with. She had many achievments in her lifetime from being a wife and mother working in a garment factory to becoming the president of a construction company to becoming an ordained minister. I met the love of my life last year sent only from God above and to make our wedding more meaningful we wanted her to marry us. On August 19th, 2009 we were married at her hoime in a small wedding. Everything was wonderful. On August 23rd, 4 days later, I recieved a phone call that she had fallen over dead for no reason. She had no health problems except high blood pressure. I loved her so much and truly do not know how to live without her. I pray everyday that the Lord will see me through tis and the pain will ease with every passing day.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: My Wonderful Grandmother
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:47 am 
new user

jacnjoe
I m so sorry for heard about your grandmother. I know its really hard time for you and difficult to deal with this grief. Death is really painful tragedy but its the law of nature. We are nothing against his power. I lost my grandfather when I was 8years old and it was so hard time for my family. He loved me very much. I know you also love your grandmother. You can trying to move. Time heals all wounds. My prayers and condolences for you. ((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy