It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: My heart hurts
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:36 pm 
user

Now you might think I'm crazy but I wanted to tell you all something and ask you if anything like this happens to any of you.
My son B.J. had kidney trouble. And even though that is what he died from, his heart kept stopping on that aweful day (heart attacks) so the cause of his death was really listed as both his kidneys and his heart.
Every month since he died on Dec.1, 03 when that time of the month comes around my heart begins to hurt so bad. I'm not talking heartache kind of hurt, I'm talking physical pain kind of hurt.
I did go to the doctor way back when and she told me it was normal. Yes I had a physical but nothing was wrong. Of course back then it hurt non stop every day. Anyway my doctor told me she experianced the same thing for a long time after losing her 17 year old son just 1 1/2 years before we lost B.J. He and B.J. had gone to school together and were friends. Her son had a blood clot that hit his heart and he died. So the heart was involved on him like with B.J.
Someone else I know lost a daughter to pnuemonia and every year at that time my friend would get pnuemonia that would last about a month. This happened every year for 5 years. Strange? Yes, but real none the less.
Anyway, tomorrow will be 3 years and 9 months since B.J. died and once again I woke up today with my heart hurting soooo bad. :cry: Why am I telling you this? For one, I want your prayers and also I want to know if any of you experience anyting like it that relates to how your child died.
Thank you for listening, Cindy

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:28 pm 
user

CINDY,I EXPERIECE THE SAME THING.I WAKE UP AND FEEL A PRESSING ON ON MY CHEST TO THE POINT I CANT BREATH.CHRIS HAD A CAR ON TOP OF HIM.I TRULY BELIEVE WE FEEL THEIR PAIN WHEN IT HAPPENED.IT DOESNT DO IT EVERY MORNING NOW ,JUST TIMES WHEN IM HURTING WORSE .

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:30 pm 
user

My dear Cindy,

You have our prayers, always and forever.

I guess I don't find it so strange......... we always tell our little ones who get an "owie" that it hurts us also. My son, for many years, would ask if it hurt me too when he got hurt. I always told him yes, indeed it did hurt me, very, very much to see him in pain. It was the absolute truth. Any pain to our children is also a pain for us.

My son didn't die of heart disease, or kidneys. It was his liver and his pancreas....but I have terrible symptoms when my anxiety gets the best of me. Total physical involvement........ short of breath, heart aching, feeling so exhausted I can't function......... and stomach problems. Several times I've felt like I was having a heart attack.

Take care my friend. We love you and need you to keep us alive. Only together can we do this.

Love,hugs, prayers,
jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

www.scottmatthew-hill.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:49 pm 
user

Dear Cindy,
I never really thought about it before until now. Garion's injury was cerebral head trauma. And now that I think about it, I have more headaches than before. I always thought it was because I was under so much more stress since the accident. I will think differently of my headaches from now on.
I have also had my heart looked at several times by my doctor. I suffer from panic attacks along with post traumatic stress disorder since the accident. My panic attacks would throw my heart into irregular heartbeats, difficulty breathing, and everything around me would go black. A broken heart can and will bring on real physical pain.
I will keep you in my prayers Cindy...this is such a hard road to travel. Know that we are traveling this with you and our angels.
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:43 pm 
user

Broken heart syndrome is a very real thing. Please get yours checked out. My husband did suffer a very real minor heart attack after Clint died.

Please take care of yourselves,

Love,
Susan

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:29 pm 
user

Cindy,Michael was ejected from his' truck and died from Blunt force trauma to the abdomen,I experienced alot of pain in my abdomen along time after that and even now at times I just start having pain for no reason.Your not alone.
I'll be keeping you in my prayers.
Lots of Love and Hugs,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy