It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Please pray
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:23 pm 
user

Yesterday I got a call and was told that an old highschool friend of mine name Cindy just suffered the loss of her 22 year old daughter Ericka on Wednesday. Cindy's sister Paula was my best friend all through school. Ericka's death was very unexpected, she died from some kind of staff infection. She went through the ER and was later sent home. After she got home the hospital called them to bring her back immediately. I'm not sure if she died on the way or just as she got there. She has left behind two very young babies, I think about 1 and 2 years of age. Please pray for this family.
Now about an hour ago I got a call from my oldest daughter wirh more heartbreaking news. B.J. had a friend a few years younger than him name Poncho. When B.J. died Poncho just lost it and almost didn't survive losing his best friend. He has a baby girl now name Bailey and this morning he fell asleep with her and she sufficated to death. Poncho is at the hospital right now and needless to say he has just lost it! Please pray for her and the baby's mom, her name is Brooke.
Poncho at one time was my daughter Kayla's boyfriend, B.J. was his best friend and my daughter Amanda still watchs out for him like he's her younger brother. She's gone to be with them right now. So needless to say this is a very hard thing for all of my family because we all love Poncho very much.
If all of this isn't terrible enough now they are investigating him for possibly doing this on purpose which I know he did not do.
Thank you, Cindy

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:35 pm 
user

OH CINDY, I AM SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!!!! I will definitely keep your high school friend's family and Poncho in my prayers!!!! I couldn't imagine being where Poncho is, with the investigation after just loosing his precious baby. Can't these people see what had happened????? How much more can a person take????? This is unbelievable!!!! He is going to have that guilt to live with for the rest of his life. I know he is in complete shock right now. And then to have them questioning him on top of all of this...my heart goes out to him!!!!! Keep us updated as I am going to worry myself for him until this investigation is completed and he can go and grieve for the loss of his daughter. So so so sad!!!!
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:38 pm 
user

Oh Dear God, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. My heart and prayers to both of these precious families who have suffered the utlimate loss.

Love, hugs, and prayers,
Susan

Offline Profile  

Post subject: I'm so sorry.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:03 pm 
user

Oh my! Yes, of course I'll pray for all of them. This is so sad for all of you. It is possible that this little baby died of SIDS and was not smothered. They will know soon.

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:19 pm 
user

Oh Cindy,

I'm so sorry, so terribly sorry. It's heartbreaking to lose a child anyhow, but then to have the police investigate........ but........ I suppose they have to.

My heart just goes out to all of them. Life just keeps throwing those curve balls. I've learned I wasn't "picked" out for so much sorrow............ I see it happening all around me, much to my dismay.

We'll send prayers for all of them Cindy. How tragic......... it doesn't matter what age you lose a child, even before you have them, that child is a part of your heart and to lose one eats away so much of who you are and who you might have become.

Love,hugs, & prayers for you and for you friends whose hearts are broken.

jane

“We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly embracing each other."
~Luciano De Crescenzo

www.scottmatthew-hill.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:22 pm 
user

I'm so sorry to hear this I will keep you and both famiies in my prayers.

Lots of love and Hugs,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:47 pm 
user

I am so very sorry to hear about this. Everyone involved will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Love, Hugs and Blessings...
~Tonya~

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:01 pm 
user

Thank you Tammy, my heart is breaking too.
Love you, Cindy
:cry:

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy