It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: SOMETIMES
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:10 am 
user

I FEEL SO FRUSTRATED FOR NO REASON,I GET SO AGITATED AND THEN I REALIZE ITS GRIEF,I DONT LIKE FEELING CRANCKY.BUT HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP.I THINK ITS BECAUSE EVERYONE EXPECTS ME TO BE OVER MY SON,S PASSING,BUT ILL NEVER BE.THEY HAVE STOPPED ASKING ME TO DO THINGS BECAUSE THEY SAY I WONT ANYWAY.IT HURTS SO MUCH MISSING CHRIS.BUT THEY DONT GET IT.THEY CAN LIVE THEIR LIVES AND GO HOME TO THEIR CHILDREN.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: I'm sorry
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:28 am 
user

I wish I could give you some advise. I have none. Laura is so recently gone that so far no one has expected me to "get over it". However, I know that I never ever will get over it. I hope that someday I can find contentment with my family and with my friends. I, unfortunately, have 3 close friends who have also lost children. They understand how I feel and don't expect me to get over the loss. I do understand why your friends don't ask anymore. Because, as you said, they figure you won't go anyway. Perhaps, although it will be hard, you could reach out to the one you were closest to and arrange to meet for just a short lunch or even just a cup of coffee. Let her know how you feel. What have you got to lose? Just take it one step at a time. But, you know they will never completely understand unless or until the unspeakable happens to them too. I will keep you in my prayers. Always your friend, Cece (Lucy)

http://laura-dawn.last-memories.com

In loving memory of, Laura Dawn 2/26/68-7/19/07, my first born child, my daughter, my friend.
And
In loving memory of, Myron H. (Ozzie) Osborne 8/22/22-3/29/89, My dad, my teacher, my hero.

Megan, Heather, Andrew,( Laura ), Mary, Jim, Russell

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:40 am 
user

Oh Carla, I know what you're saying. You can't really make the way you're feeling come to a stop. For some reasone it's all a part of what we must go through and like you I DON'T LIKE IT. I have come to realize if I just except it as how it is it isn't quiet so frustrating.
You are never going to be over losing Chris. And you don't have to pretend for anyone even if they want you to. I also know what it's like that they have stopped asking you to do things because they think you won't anyway. What you might ask yourself is Do you want to do something? And if you do...What? After you figure that part out you might decide to be the one that does the inviting. Maybe just something simple. If it works for you... good, and if it doesn't well at least you know you've tried.
Carla, if they haven't lost a child they will never really understand. When we can make ourselves really realize that then we can stop expecting them to. Do you know what I mean.
That's where we come here or go to support groups so we can find the understanding that we need so badly. We really don't want those that haven't lost to really understand because the only way they will is to suffer the loss as we have and we don't want them to have to do that. We don't want us to have to but no one asked us did they?
Please know I keep you in my prayers all the time.
I love you my friend, Cindy

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:33 am 
user

Dear Carla,
This is why I am so thankful we have these forums. In my real life I often feel so alone. But when I come in here I am understood and reassured that what I am feeling is so normal for a Mommy who misses her child so much. I understand how you are feeling Carla. I am not asked to do much either. I think most people have given up on me. In a way, I am happy they don't ask me anymore. It takes what strength I do have to take care of my children and husband. I miss doing more, but this is all I can do now.
You will never have to worry about any of us in here telling you to get over Chris's passing. In fact, we will encourage you to talk about yourself, your grief, and your precious Chris. We will always be Mother's to our Angels in heaven and we will miss them until the day we are also called to our forever home. Until then, we are here for you hun. (((HUGS)))
Hugs,
Lynda

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:24 pm 
user

Carla,
No one here will ever tell you to get over ,losing a child is something a mother never gets over and unless someone has lost a child they will never understand.
I'm angry at the world alot, looking for some one to blame for whats happen.
I thank god and for this forum and the caring moms here.We've been brought together
here to comfort each other. Somestimes what I write doesn't make sence but every one
here understands what I'm trying to say.
I'm sorry you have to here,You'll be in my prayers.

Lots of love and Hugs,
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:14 pm 
user

THANK YOU LADIES,I THINK I FEEL LIKE MY LIFE AS I KNEW IT IS CHANGED FOREVER.I LOVED IT AND NOW IM FORCED TO LIVE IT.I HAVE ENOUGH ENERGY TO GET UP IN THE MORNING AND THATS IT RIGHT NOW,I THINK HAVING SURGERY HAS SET ME BACK ALOT.

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:19 pm 
user

It's almost like we're babies all over again, learning to walk. We have to crawl first and then take little baby steps. It's a slow and ongoing process of learning to live our lives over again. One day at a time....

Love,
Susan

Offline Profile  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:22 pm 
user

After 7 years, not a day goes by that I don't think of Jaydon or Jordan. Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. Thinking of them the way I keeps them alive in my heart. I know that they are waiting for me with Jesus, and that does bring me a lot of comfort; knowing that they are up there watching over their Mommy and little sister. There are days when I just sit and think about them...wondering what they'd look like by now, what their interests would be, etc. The pain really never goes away, but it does become a little easier as time goes on.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy