Post subject: LostMom&Patrick
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:20 pm 
new user

our User name and real name (first name is all I ask): LostMom&Patrick
Your Angels name(s): Patrick Christian Barbosa
Your Angels Birth Date: July 17, 1988
Your Angels Death Date: July 15, 2009
State that you live in: RI
Your Angels Memorial Page(s) (if you have one) : www.patrickchristian-barbosa.last-memories.com

Current mood: Lost
Category:

[b] MY SON, PATRICK CHRISTIAN BARBOSA: A beautiful Life begins.

Patrick was born, July 17, 1988 at women& Infant hospital, in Providence. He was a big baby but the quietest baby among all his siblings. Growing up, he was a tough boy who loves to wrestle with his two elder brothers, Steve and Frederick and also his younger brother Kevin. Patrick was a very active child during his childhood who loves to play different activities, sports, etc until he reached adolescence, where he started to mellow down again into a quiet but still friendly, respectable son, brother, friend anyone could wish for.
Patrick loved to play the game World WarCraft on the computer. He practically lived in front of his computer. He was dating a wonderful, quiet girl like him for almost three years. Patrick was the one child I was not worried about his future when it comes to relationship. He had a great, amazing relationship with his girlfriend, Monica. My son was enrolled at the community college of Rhode Island and was majoring in Computer Programming. He was even attending summer school until that fated week in July 14, 2009 where our lives changed forever, especially my life. Since my son, Patrick passed away. I don't know who am I or where am I going? My life is completely empty. My day begins every day the same horrible way full of painful memories of the last twenty four hours of my son's life that are torturing my mind and piercing my broken heart deeper and deeper. My constant crying of loosing a piece of womb and the restless sleepless nights are unbearable. My great loss is unthinkable and no one could ever understand my pain or broken heart.

Patrick was sick one weekend with headache and vomiting. That Tuesday, July 14, I called his primary doctor to see my son right away. Monica and my oldest son, Steve took Patrick to the doctor, where his doctor gave them a choice to go either home or to the emergency department, after his primary doctor has reassured Patrick that he would be fine. Monica took then Patrick to the ER where my son was released several hours later after the ER doctor also said that my son would be fine... his diagnosis was a GI bug. The next morning my worse nightmare started the moment I found my poor son lifeless in bed. Tragically, my son passed away from a brain edema not so- called GI bug. I don't know what went wrong from the last twenty four hours of his life? One day my son was fine, and the next fated morning Patrick was gone without a warning or a goodbye. Today, I am left alone, in shock, hopeless, helpless, with a lot of anger, guilt, and some unanswered questions. What happened to my son? Why? It's so unfair!

I still don't understand my sudden loss of my beloved Patrick... and I can't accept it. I am praying to God for help with every breath I take. I am so angry and I don't like the feeling... it's not me. Patrick was such an angel in this Earth, and he left an impression of his kindness, quietness, generosity, his angelic heart. In addition, he left his virtue of love and respect everywhere he went or everyone he had encountered in his short journey of life. These compliments are not just from my heart but everyone else heart who came to visit me. I can't stop thanking people for their sympathy and support as much I can't stop crying, missing, and hurting for my anguish, pain, loneliness; and longing for my Patrick.

IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY, PRAY FOR PATRICK.

PATRICK, MY LOVING SON, YOU ARE LOVED, REMEMBERED, MISSED ETERNALLY

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy