It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: LostMom&patrick
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:14 pm 
new user

MY SON, PATRICK'S LIFE, PRESENCE, AND MEMORIES LIVE FOREVER!!!

My son, Patrick loved Michael Jackson. The day Michael Jackson passed away, Patrick and I were watching the king of pop videos all day and night, and three weeks later, I lost my son. I have always loved Michael Jackson, but today he is a unique bond between my son and me. I will cherish that special moment in my heart and mind forever. I bought all of Michael Jackson's CD, DVD, and book I could find.

Today again, every time I go to visit Patrick at the cemetery, I have to play Michael songs for my beloved son. In the audio/video link, I have some of Michael Jackson's music for my son.

Patrick loved spending time at his computer, either playing his favorite game World War craft, listening to music or chatting on line with friends, but mostly playing his game. He was majoring in Computer Programming. Patrick enjoyed being at his computer. I bought him his first laptop in high school. When he went to College, he bought himself a desk top and practically lived by his computer. I don't even know how many keyboards and mouses he went through just like with the dance revolution pads. Patrick was a gentle, wonderful, humble, very quiet young man; he was a laid back person... nothing bothered him. He left a UNIQUE IMPRESSION in this world that live FOREVER in my heart and so many people's lives. LIFE will never be the same WITHOUT MY SON, PATRICK.

With sport, Patrick loved the dance revolution game. He went through over ten pads of the dance revolution game. I used to buy the pads; then Patrick took over when he started working. He never got tired of playing the dance revolution game. That was a great sport for him.

Patrick's favorite color is blue. He painted his bedroom in blue. His brother, Kevin, favorite color is green, so he naturally painted his bedroom in green. These two brothers are thirteen months apart. I always dressed them as twins when they were young. Frederick, the elder brother, likes the color red. I believe Steve the oldest brother likes the color gray. I still have four sons in my life, my heart, and soul.

IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY, PRAY FOR PATRICK.

PATRICK, MY LOVING SON, YOU ARE LOVED, REMEMBERED, MISSED ETERNALLY

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy