It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Heaven
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:03 pm 
new user

I hope I'm posting in the correct place. This is Bonnie Benis....Angel Bubba's Mom, For those who don't know, I will be joining Our Angels very soon in Heaven. I'm ok with this, I have not been able to move on since I lost Bubba 4 yrs ago. I have cancer threw my whole body now. Dr. told me on Oct. 9,2009 I had 2 weeks then another one told me a few months.I'm not telling you this to make anyone sad. I can't wait to enter the gates of Heaven. I don't want to leave my Family nor this Family but I must. I am not sad and I'm looking forward to being with God, Bubba and all Our Angels. By the Grace of God I am in no pain. I do want to say Thank You to all of you here who carried me for those 4 yrs. I have cried many tears with you.I love each and every child here and will take all the love I can up to them in Heaven. I believe God had this plan for me.I'm sending all my love and prayers to each of you. I will keep you updated. God Bless you all......I love you

Friends are like Angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly...

www.Larry-Bubba-Benis.Last-Memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Heaven
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:39 am 
user

Bonnie I know you're looking forward to being reunited with Bubba...I can't blame you at all for that. Oh but Bonnie every time I think about it I cry. You've been my friend for a long time...it breaks my heart to know I have to let you go. I'm happy for you but I'm sad for myself and so many others that love you.
I'm glad you're not in pain. My church family has been praying for you continally since you first told me...I'm thankful the Lord is answering those prayers.
Please don't take this wrong...my heart tells me you won't. When you do get to Heaven and give Bubba lots of long awaited love...please find my boys B.J., Wayne and Buck and hug them big and tight for me and tell them Mama loves them and misses them every minute of every day and that I'll be there one day too...just as soon as the Lord says I can. Thank you...I know you understand.
I love you Bonnie...you and Bubba both will forever remain in my heart.
Love, hugs and prayers, Cindy

http://bjoutlawii.memory-of.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Heaven
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:49 pm 
new user

Hello

This is Bonnie Benis and was reading the post and mine said account inactive. I'm still alive as of Jan 25. Do I have to fix this or anything? I'll be sure to let everyone know when the time comes. I love you all and am sending my love and prayers. I don't I don't have much longer with the cancer then I will be with Our Lord, Bubba and Our kids. thank you so much,each one of you hold part of my heart.

Friends are like Angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly...

www.Larry-Bubba-Benis.Last-Memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy