It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:03 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Justin James Garver
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:10 am 
new user

My son Justin was killed in a car accident Sept. 6, 2008. I created a site on "last memories.com", so I could have a place to go and grieve about him. The last year has been very hard for the whole family. Justin was my oldest son, of 4 boys, he was 22 yrs old. Justin was 2 wks. shy of 23. Justin will always be remembered and loved, he touched so many people in a positive way, he was so special and close to all of us.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Justin James Garver
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:01 am 
new user

So sorry to hear about your son, I know deep down he was a great child, because "Thy God Almighty" Only picks the most beautiful, sweetest smelling, finest ROSES. I know this because I myself lost my son 3 years ago in car accident. However my son was murdered ans still to this day my husband and I are fighting to have his killer found, and put away to never kill another mother's child. When I miss him so much I fell to my knees, gripping my aching chest and scream out, "Why, my son." I try to think of all the people that was at the hospital when word was spread. All the people "Standing room only" at the funeral home that reminds me of what a sweet, loving boy he was, still 25 is way to young for someone to die. He left behind 4 small children, one he raised as his "OWN" from 2 months until 7 years. Their mom left him and those babies when the baby was just 3 days old. Then sadly their only parent "My Ronnie, MY PUNKIN" Was taken from them. I use to love life, use to love all, now I'm so full of hatred deep deeo scars are embedded into my heart and NEVER EVER will heal. Losing my son only 9 months after losing my nephew I raised almost has killed me, but HON. I go on for all my grandbies, not only his, and my 2 beautiful daughters. Yet I see life through new eyes. And know this much. "THY PAIN NEVER HEALS" That's a lie. And that, "Love your children today for they could be gone tomorrow forever.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy