It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Getting close 2 100 days
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:24 pm 
new user

Today it is 85 long, hard days and 2 be witout Paige. To lose a child in the manner i have is horrible!!! She will alwyas be my beautiful Paige Courtney, and no one can change that. They took her way 2 soon 2 be with GOD even though that could have been his will. I just wish things could be so so different. Right now she would be @ school learning getting prepared 2 go to P.E. and be willing 2 tell me all abt school once it was time 4 dismissal. Oh how i miss what we had. 2 also loose a best friend is devistating. Paige and I were just that. We did it all 2gether. I am so excited that she comes 2 visit with me in my dreams when she is not busy helping someone else. That was definitely her thing :) She was helpful 2 people all kinds of ways, and I'm so glad GOD gave her 2 me instead of someone else. Mommy Loves u Paige. Paiton does too. I just wish u would have had the opportunity 2 @ least hold ur little sister, but I know that u will protect her as u do me. ~I LOVE U PAIGEY~

http://paige-dejean.last-memories.com/index.php

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy