It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: I know what it's like...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:09 pm 
new user

I know what it's like to lose a baby, if you'd like to talk to someone who understands, I'm a stay at home mom with time and sympathy to share. Just contact me through my daughters site here at last memories.
http://www.lilabower.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: I know what it's like...
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:06 am 
new user

My name is Tamera Banks and TJ was my nephew but he lived with me so I took him in as my son. He was 2 months old when he passed and every time I come to his website I break down. I need to know when it will get easier. When I dont come on his site, I feel like I am neglecting him. :?

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: I know what it's like...
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:05 pm 
new user

i know what u mean. my son ozzy died in '89. i just found this place. every time i look at his pictures. i still cry. it has been almost 21 years now. i dont think it ever gets better. or easier.i miss him every day. some times i wonder what i could have done different. i didnt drink or do drugs. they said it was s.i.d.s and still to this day. i really dont know what that is. and then my next to the oldest son austin was hit and killed by a car. how do u cope with it. to this day. i still haven't. my other 4 kids is the only reason i am still on this earth. them and my husband. some day i will see them again. i hope. norma nelson

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy