It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:40 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: My daughter Keara
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:27 pm 
new user

My daughter Keara was murdered on April 5, 2006. She was killed by her boyfriend. He beat ,strangled and stabbed her 9 times in the neck. I have three other children who all live far away from me. Keara was a mother herself and has two children who live close by. I miss her so much and feel so lonely in this journey of grief. It is so hard just to keep going every day. I live in NC. and so did Keara. I warned her about her boyfriend because I saw all the signs of domestic violence but to no avail. This was the very thing I thought might happen and then it did. My worst nightmare come to life. I would like to talk to other families that have lost a child. Keara's website is www.kearahart.com if you would like to light a candle or just see Keara. I look foward to hearing from you.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: My daughter Keara
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:21 am 
user

I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter Keara. Losing a child is never easy and it will be a long journey,and we will always be here for you. I am going to visit Keara's site and get to know her better.
{{{{{HUGS}}}}
Barbara

http://www.michael-butler.last-memories.com

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: My daughter Keara
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:49 pm 
new user

Thank you so much for replying to my post. It has been almost four years since Keara's murder and a lot of the time it feels like yesterday. Thank you for going to Keara's website. I will also go to yours.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy