It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:03 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: How do you fix a broken heart?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:35 am 
new user

My son Timmy was only 32 years old & my only child. My son live in New Orleans and call me or my husband 2 to 3 times a week just to say hi and tell us what he had been up to. Timmy worked Minny different jobs but the one he love was doing finish work and on the day he disappeared March 20th 2009 he worked at an antique store restoring some furniture & the man he work for payed him in cash. He was at a bar were hang out having some drinks with some friends then he said he was going to pick up his things from were he had been staying. Timmy never carried any ID he didn't have any. At 5:30am March 21st. some one called 911 to report an injured man lying in the middle of the street & that was when they found my son badly beaten and covered with blood, he had been stabbed 9 times & thoughen in the street. I knew he was in trouble I could hear him calling out to me & I could fill his pain but I didn't know were he was not even his friends could find him. I call the cops in my town and made a missing persons report. I called all the hospitals in New Orleans looking for anyone who mite be him but no one new anything. I got a call on April 8th saying Timmy was is the hospital & he needed me. So I went to him & I was at his side holding his hand when the angels came for him at 3:30am April 14th. All I know is My heart is broken in a million pieces & nothing will ever be OK again. He is gone & the cops will never find the men who took away my baby. Becouse to find some one you first must look for them & there not.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy