It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: My Robbie
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:11 am 
new user

My Robbie was born on 1/22/79 he died on 4/5/06 at the age of 27 in a plane crash in Mississippi. It's been 4 1/2 years and i still hurt so much, i've come a long way but still have a long way to go. let me tell you about my Robbie. He love to laugh and to make others laugh, he has two beutiful daughters Reanon 11, KayLee 9, they were both very young when this happened but it still hit them hard. Robbie was loved and respected by family and friends if you wish to see this go to RelmHq.com and read the memoral they wrote for him. he love to play pool and was very good at it. He had a big heart and would go out of his way to help someone out if they needed it. a stranger would soon become a friend. he has one brother Kenny who was born on 1/23/80, so he and robbie would have thier birthday partys on the same day and Kenny misses that, robbie had two nieces Joplin 12 and Sabrina 10 he treated them like his own kids. Robbie love driving a big rig truck, he loved visiting new places and seeing new things.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  Moderators: Barbara, MissingMyMelody&Mommy